Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-21-2016

Merin nods and smiles giving him a slight tug and has him lay down with his head in the mewtwos lap "Then take a nap hun, ill wake you when the dragons are ready for us"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-21-2016

Being pulled onto his side, his eyes closed slowly before he passed out. It would be a few hours till Naire was finished an Arc was kind enough to tell em. Though Chazz was pretty deep in his sleep and Heart slowly got up to a sitting position.

"I think we should let him sleep." Heart suggested to merin. "He can see the eggs after he's more rested but for now, let us go see!"

With Arc's help, she was brought down and aided towards the back door.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-21-2016

Merin nodded but smiled "Ill see them with him" he says and gently brushes Chazz's hair "i dont want to disturb him by getting up" he smiles watching the others go and he stayed with his human, staying close to him.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-21-2016

"You'd be surprise but, he can sleep really well. He didn't wake up when Flare noticed something an took off, so I doubt you moving will stir him from slumber." Arc added.

It would be a few hours before all the eggs were ready and Naire would let the others into the shed that ha become her den. She had a total of ten eggs an it was clear that there were mixed ones of containing charmanders and dratinis. Now the longer process of keeping them warm to hatch would come, unless the breeding center wanted em as eggs or not.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-22-2016

Merin continued to sit with Chazz, Happy that Naire had had her eggs safely without incident. he hoped the rest of the births would be just as incident free. by time Chazz had woken up he was deep in thought, watching the birds fly between trees and was stroking Chazz's hair and his own belly gently.

He did question if the Female dragon would keep one or two of the eggs or not, the choice was available to her to do so as it was for everyone else. Merin would most likely keep at least one of his kittens from this litter.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-22-2016

Naire an Flare were discussing such a thing, to keep one of each. Though they had yet to agree to anything as they were merely bouncing ideas off the other. Heart wanted to keep some of hers, maybe a growlithe pup ans a pichu, they would be so cute! Though Arc soon had to try an move her back into the house with her giant belly. Chazz's eyes slowly opened an he linked, feeling the paw against his hair and he slowly sat up.

"So...how did it go?" Chazz asked as he rubbed his eyes.

A thing he hadn't notice was that his stomach had grown during his time asleep. Though he did feel a bit heavier and his clothes were a bit tighter.

"It went well apparently" Merin said with a smile and soft purr "Want to go see them? i haven't had the chance yet was waiting for you" the mewtwo hadn't noticed the swell either, probably because he had been petting his hair the whole time and not much more.

"Naire seems to be in a better mood atleast since she is letting people in"

"Sure." Chazz said. "You could've gone without me."

He did want to ruin experiences for his mons or keep em held back from things because he wasn't going at the same time. Well now it was time to go an see the eggs. The weight in his stomach felt different as he noticed it was even heavier as he was now trying to walk. He glanced down and rose a brow.

"Wait a minute....am I....bigger?" Chazz asked.

Merin chuckles softly and helped him bet up "I wanted to wait for you, besides it was crouded with Heart, Ark and Amon in there" he says with a smile then looks to the humans belly "I cant tell really... but i think you might be"

"I feel heavier....." Chazz said before he shook his head. "Let's just go."

Once arriving there, the different colored eggs are nestled close to Naire as she glanced to Chazz sleepily.

"Cute." Chazz said as he looked at the eggs. "Any plans for em you two?"

"We're thinking on that." Naire answered.

Merin smiled and watched, he reached out and gently stroked at Naire's head "Need us to get you anything?" he asks with a smile

"I'm fine, just tired so I think some privacy for a nap is in order." Naire answered as she lowered her head and curled round her eggs.

"Sleep well." Chazz said as he backed out.

Flare lowered himself down next to her and would fall asleep there with a wing drapped over her an the eggs. As he headed back to the house, he paused as his stomach felt more restricted from his clothes. It felt like he had just grown but was that honestly possible? He looked down to see some of his stomach sticking out from under his shirt and sighed. Seems it was possible.

Merin nodded and followed Chazz, watching him inspect himself. he clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes before dragging him to the bathroom to stand before the mirror. "Here, that help?" he asked with a chuckle, he watched as he inspected himself more, giving a soft purr then tutted again and pulled the humans shirt off.

"Here, youll get a better look this way" he says with a chuckle and smiles "And dont worry about Modesty, WE go around naked all the time" he laughs softly and watches him more.

Being brought into the bathroom, he would've taken his shirt off but Merin beat him to it.

"You guys have fur or scales, so you aren't really naked." Chazz replied as he glanced down at his stomach and then in the mirror.

HE was bigger and almost to full term size. Well it seemed the young were trying to get more growing in or something. He honeslty didn't know if these two sudden growth spurts were okay or not.

Merin reaches out to gently rub at the belly, tilting his head curious "You've gotten huge so fast... this cant be normal" he says "Are you feeling ok? other than the weight?" he looked up to him and gave a soft 'mew'.

"Maybe we should get you to the facility... if it continues at this rate youll either run out of room and turn out like Heart... or give birth"

"I feel alright, other than tight clothes and the weight." Chazz answered. "Maybe....it honestly took em a long time to get big in any sense though. So maybe these spurts are normal since my body isn't really like yours or other mons?"

He really didn't know why he got so big all of a sudden. It was really weird, at first there was hardly any growth and it was still pretty small earlier. He was honestly confused on this though he glanced down as he felt it get bigger. Merin would notice that as well since they had a paw on his stomach and the stomach was pushing more against it. It paused just a few moments later now making him look full term.

"Alright, I'm going." Chazz said, now that Merin saw a growth spurt they'd no doubt insist so best to get it overwith now. "Just keep a eye on everyone here."

Merin shook his head and helped the human to the front door "id rather someone went with you" he says with a mumble "maybe take ark?"

"Fine, Arc can come but you stay here and keep a eye on everyone." Chazz instructed.

Arc appeare a few moments later and he followed after his human. Upon arriving he had to have Arc wait outside as he was examined. They seemed interested in his growth though they started doing some tests an such. Little did they know that they were doing their own experiment. He wasn't just carrying the gomamons now, he was carrying a few other things now. A shot was given to him as they claimed that it should help his hormones calm down to a extent, they said it was probably what caused him to have such growth spurts as he was probably being made to eat more due to hunger. However the shot was filled with various chemichals and even a few embroyes that were going to take to the young man. Taking the explanation, he got off the chair and followed Arc home.

"So what they say?" Arc asked curiously.

"I'll say when we get home, though I feel a bit sick from those shots and having my blood pulled." Chazz said before giving a sigh.

Merin had done some cleaning while he waited, seeming to turn to it when he was stressed. He had done the sishes, organised every room and had started vacuuming, much to Hearts irritation

"Turn the noise thing off!!" Heart screamed as she pulled on her ears.

She was trying to take a nap! Before arriving home, Chazz's stomach resembled a little overdue with one child at full term, having grown during the long walk back. Though his sick feeling hadn't gone away. Opening the door, he was greeted to the screaming of Heart as she vaccum was making noise. Arc went over to the rodent and nuzzled her, trying to keep her calm.