Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-23-2016

Merin flinched back at the exlamation and gave a soft whimper "Th...the door was locked all night after you entered a...as far as i know" he says trying to be helpful. he continued rubbing watching as it swelled up more getting out more cream and continued to rub it in hoping to prevent any skin damage.

"S...stay cal" he says looking up to him "I... it seems to effect your growth rate"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-23-2016

"Well I don't know how this happened, okay? I'm sorry but I don't have any ideas on how!" Chazz retorted somewhat harshly though as his stomach reacted again and grew, he gave a sigh. "I'm sorry, I really don't understand this and mood swings aren't helping."

His stomach paused at overdue and he merely sat there as Merin rubbed the gel in once more. If his emotions were making this happen then this was going to be really hard considering the horomones were making his moods go left an right. Oh well.

"P...Please..." Merin whimpered loudly trying to hold onto his own mood swings, tears starting to well in his eyes. he knew that Chazz wasn't mad with him but it still didn't help him "S...stay calm... w..well get through this" he continued to rub, his hands shaking a little even though they were on the taught flesh.

"I'm sorry, I really am." Chazz said, his voice calmer. "This is just...really hard to take in all at once."

Chazz could feel the trembling of Merin's paws on his stomach and a sad expression came to his face. He knew Merin was more emotionally out of whack like himself than normal but still. He just in a way scared his own pokemon, his own friend. Sinking back in the cough, he sighed as his stomach merely stuck up in the air. Course his position quickly became uncomfortable. However there was a new sensation. Something squirming in there and he assumed they were starting to be able to kick.

"Well less time now then, I think they're starting to kick." Chazz added.

Merin nodded and pressed his face to Chazz's belly trying to calm down, covering his eyes and he nods "Y...yeah, they are" he says softly, he doesnt stop rubbing for a while, the motion calming the unborn mon down.

"C..cmon, lets get you into bed" he says and tries to help Chazz up "youd be more comfortable on you side... and the couch isnt big enough" Giving a soft smile he sees the worried expression on his face

"Dont worry... Im not due for a few more months... Flare and i will take care of the house ok?" he looks up to the humans face trying to give a look of 'trust me' "And we will also care for you"

IT was easy for the mons to calm themselves, they weren't quite active yet so they were soon relaxed again. Pulled onto his feet, the new weight made Chazz's legs bend more. Oh this felt really heavy now.

"There's no telling when I'm due at this rate." Chazz said. "You sure that won't strain you? Since you're due in a few months."

Being led to the bedroom, he soon sat down an looked at his overdue triplet sized belly that was full to the brim with young. How though? How could he have all of these mons in there?

Merin nods and helps him to his bedroom, taking the stairs slowly. "Yeah, ill be ok, I have Arc and Flare to help me" he says with a purr he rubs at the bulging belly and smiles "Ill be ok, ill just need to rest more as i get closer" he gives his own belly a rub.

"Now... pants on or off? itd be best if you stayed in bed unless you need to use the bathroom" he gives a soft chuckle "And bending over to take off your pants may make that difficult"

"I think I can deal with bending still. So I'll keep em on. Though tomorrow I'm going clothes shopping for something soft an stretchable." Chazz said as he laid down.

The following day was going okay. He had a hard time trying to get a shirt on, barely fitting on but passable for out in public. A sigh left him as he trudged down the stairs to find all his mons save for Heart in the room. They were quite surprised to see that his stomach was past overdue with triplets and now in the quad rang. Naire was curled around two eggs as she noticed.

"Oh..what's...in there exactly?" Naire asked in surprise.

"Well.....it's a long story and one I don't care to go through. I'm heading to town to get something stretchable so I'll be back eventually." Chazz said as he headed to the door.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-24-2016

Merin, Trying to be helpful was going with him, leaving the three Non pregnant mons behind with Flare in charge. He didnt want the vunerable human walking around on his own, and even if he was gravid aswell, his psychic abilities should help fend off any trouble makers.

"Wait up!" he called running after him "Who knew you could still move so fast while so full!"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-24-2016

"I wasn't even running." Chazz muttered surprised by how hard of a time Merin had to catch up. "maybe you should stay home.....you seem to be struggling."

Granted Chazz wasn't having a easy time either but he didn't really fancy walking about the house naked in any way. The shirt thing was okay but, he needed new pants that could handle his growing stomach.

"You wanting to get something too while out here in town?" Chazz asked.

Merin blushed and nodded giving a soft smile "Y...Yeah i did" he says wagging his tail "Was my fault, i was distracted telling Flare what to do for dinner"

Merin wanted to get some poke-bedding for himself to make a nest, his instincts telling him he had to so he wanted to get comfortable things to do it with, and if he had permission... he would build it in Chazz's room.

"We all still stand by what we said tho" he says with a soft chuckle "im sure we've all seen you naked at one point or another"

"I'm not a fan of all natural in that sense, not with myself that is. WIth you guys it's fine, you've got fur, feathers, or scales." Chazz replied.

Arriving in the store that they had been in once before where they got Amon. Chazz was looking around when the owner noticed him.

"Boy, you've certainly grown. I know that's not fat, how many you got in there?" the owner asked.

"A lot." Chazz answered simply.

"So, what about the offer I made?"

"Sorry but, Merin isn't comfortable with the setting here for his young."

"I see."

Merin looked around the bedding section, letting his instincts take over with what to pick. he kept tabs on Chazz and the store owner while he did, still not comfortable with the owner. he selected three blankets, five pillows and a large pokebed. all of them on special and super soft.

"This be ok?" he asks looking To Chazz with his small whored "M...My instincts took over a little..." he blushes then looks to the shop owner after having heard his discussion with Chazz.

"Sorry"

"Bah it's okay, you two go crazy. I get lots of customers in you position." The owner said as he walked away.

"If it's what you want that's fine." Chazz said with a smile.

Chazz searched the clothes section, finding several things that would work for him but of course the clothes section had to be next to where some mons were. They were rather young, old enough to not need their mother however maternal instincts were starting to register in Chazz's mind. It was a vulpix and the odd thing was, they were all shiny! Picking up the fox pokemon, he gave a big smile.

"Aren't you so cute?!" Chazz said happily.

Merin smiled looking them over as well, there was also a Shiny Froakie and a shiny meowth. The Froakie Catching the mewtwos attention more however he cooed and smiled.

"Something doesn't seem right" Merin said to Chazz using his telepathy "Every pokemon here is a shiny... and all the Digimon are Dark types... both conditions are exceedingly rare in the first place... one i could understand... but ALL of them?" he smiled and continued to coo to the frog.

"Can we get these two?" he asks motioning to the Froakie and the Vulpix "We should have enough... ive been selling more and more berries as of late, the orchard is doing well"

The telepathy was a new thing, it startled him though he relaxed as he saw it was Merin. IT was odd though maybe the man was partnered with the breeding facility? IT was hard to say.

Maybe he has special connections to the center? Chazz thought back. Or he's getting em in some other way.

When the telepathy was gone and Merin was pointing to the Froakie and Vulpix. Chazz nodded, his mood was rather good today and to their relief they had enough for the two shinies and the items they were getting originally. Once outside, Chazz stretched and gave a sigh.

"Alright homeward. I feel ready to fall over." Chazz said with a laugh, the vulpix merely stared at him curious.

The mewtwo nodded, Carrying the two mons while Chazz carried the lighter bedding stuff "If you need to sit, tell me" he says with a hint of concern "And i dont think he has a deal with the centre... they said they dont do business with stores like his remember?"

"It's really hard to know what they all told us." Chazz answered.

Once at the house, Naire an Flare were sleeping though Arc noticed. Confused by the two shiny additions.

"Aren't we having enough youngsters in the house?" Arc asked.

"I couldn't resist this face. Look at it." Chazz said as he took the male vulpix back and showed em to Arc.

Merin nodded to What Chazz told him, he sighed softly and started thinking. he smiled to Arc and nodded "And look! Hes so cute too!" he smiled holding up the Froakie "Well need to come up with some names for them" he Purred and hugged the frog close.

"Im starting to grow suspicious of the Facility" Merin said softly and helped Chazz up to his room once more "Im thinking after we get Heart back... we break the contract, we have that right after all.... i even read the small print, there wasnt any clauses against us"

"IT is strange I will agree, though would we be able to support this buisnes we've got going without the extra money from the center?" Chazz asked as he took a seat on the couch.

Setting the vulpix own, he watched the fox like pokemon slowly explore the room.