Mpreg Central
C The Alien King (018luxio) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Alien King (018luxio) (/showthread.php?tid=8413)

Pages: 1 2

The Alien King (018luxio) - anibus3 - 03-20-2016

The night sky was cloudy, blocking out the stars from sight. Making it feel rather dark despite the street lamps being on. Jason had assumed it would be a normal night, nothing too exciting going on. In fact he was out with one of his friends just roaming around town. The bar didn't really draw Jason in, he had merely gone in to keep a eye on his friend. Well at least they were leaving now. A sigh left the twenty-four year old and he glanced over to his companion.

"I really wish you'd stop dragging me to those places." Jason said.

He knew his friend was merely trying to get him to be less tense. Just let loose and have fun. It was just hard for Jason to do so. Sure the man took joy from reading and could relax that way. Though it probably was a stupid way to relax in his friend's mind. Oh well. Little did either of them know that they were about to end up on a crazy adventure.

RE: The Alien King (018luxio) - 018Luxio - 03-21-2016

Cody had had a couple drinks, not enough to really make his drunk just give him a nice buzz. As he and Jason made their way down the street they didn't realize that they were being watched. Suddenly they were both knocked to the ground, everything going black. When they awoke sometime later they found themselves locked in a cell like room with two beds, neither of them noticing their enlarged stomachs at first as they came to.

RE: The Alien King (018luxio) - anibus3 - 03-21-2016

Being knocked out wasn't fun, a headache was clearly present for Jason as he woke up. A groan left him as he attempted to sit up, though he was struggled with it. He felt as if something was weighing him down. He felt slightly chilly too, his shirt had been torn when his stomach had grown from whatever caused his stomach to take the appearance of quads.

"Cody.....why'd you have to hit me so hard on the head?" Jason asked though his gaze landed on his stomach. "Wh.....CODY! Wake up! Something's wrong."

Cody groaned loudly as he finally came to, his head was pounding and something was weighing him down, something heavy. He blinked a few times before turning to look at Jason, his eyes landing on his friends shocked expression for just a moment before landing on his friends large stomach and then his own. "What the...."

Seeing Cody's stomach, Jason found himself speechless. Oh god....they were in the same state?!

"What's going on...? Did you spike the pretzels or something cause I wouldn't drink with ya?" Jason questioned sounding irritable.

Sadly he found that this mass was real, he was hoping it wasn't. Putting a hand t his stomach, he could feel the hard mass an smooth skin. Though it felt like there was something else in there.

"I need to get home....we need to get home an to a doctor." Jason added.

Cody looks around the room for a moment before forcing himself to sit up on the bed. As he looks around he notices a figure standing outside the room, watching them but he can't get a good picture from just the shadow.

"Will you stop ignoring me?" Jason demanded form Cody though he noticed they were staring at something outside of the cell an he glanced there too.

The shadow's owner slowly stopped forward, revealing a rather odd looking being. They kind of looked like a anthromorphic dog, but their fur was turquoise an their eyes held stilted pupils and purple eye color. Their ears were round an a large dragon like tail followed behind em. They were dressed in a dark blue outfit that was rather odd looking.

"I do apologize for the nasty headaches you both might have, but there was no other way to get you lot to stop walking." The being said.

"And you are?" Jason asked.

"I don't really have a name like your race does, though I am a King. So you can just refer to me as that."

"What the hell do you want with us? What is this?" Cody keeps his eyes on the figure, his gaze never wavering.

"Well that is your stomach that has been filled with my young." The King answered as he pointed a clawless finger at Cody's stomach. "The same goes for your friend. You see, I am one of the last of my kind. My younger sisters and brother are all that's left besides myself. You two are here to help our numbers resurge back up, in simple terms you are both pregnant with my young. My little brother will also get a turn with you. I have taken care to give you a medicine to both let you grow as big as you need to an to alter the youngs genetics so there won't be a interbreeding issue."

"WHAT?!" Jason said in shock.

Cody does nothing but stare at the creature, trying to comprehend everything that he had just been told as he felt something inside of him shift.

"Well at least one of you can stay quiet." The King said.

Feeling something inside of him as well, Jason froze. Scared that this thing was telling the truth an this was terribly real. Jason swallowed nervously before looking back to the Alien.

"How long is this suppose to last?" Jason asked.

"You two will be spending a long time here. But each pregnancy won't be too long, considering how different you are to my kind, you could pop at any time really. An by pop I mean go into labor." The King answered. "Any other questions?"

"Are they alive? Or eggs" Cody's eyes drift to his stomach for a few minutes.

"Usually they're alive but sometimes a few like to remain inside of a egg but those are very few an far between." The King answered. "Being in a egg is a recessive trait hence it's rarity."

Jason's stomach groaned and the man adjusted his position. He wanted these things out! The movement was getting stronger, now visible kicks were happening. Denting the skin somewhat.

"How many?" Jason asked.

"Well the max minimum is four however a perfectly healthy female of my species can have fifty at once so I have no idea about you two." THe King answered as his ears twitched.

Cody doesn't respond to the alien, his thoughts being on the young inside him.

"I might have to seperate you two though with that fact in mind. Since you'll both grow at any point in your pregnancies an if you've got a large number well, one cell won't do." The king mused out loud.

Jason's stomach groaned and rumbled slightly, at first he merely assumed he was hungry. Though his stomach started to bulge even more forward. The king's purple eyes noticed this.

"Well looks like you've got a few that are behind. However I'll have one of my sisters bring you both some food. You'll need it." the King said before he turned away an walked off.

Cody's eyes slowly drift over to look at Jason

"Crap.." Jason muttered as his stomach grew, only to stop when he looked due with seven now. "This is just a nightmare. An why are you so silent?"

"It's like a freaking movie or something, this can't be real"

"As much as I would love to agree with you,, I'm afraid it's not." Jason said as he felt the things kick inside of him. "This feels way too real. We need to think of a way out of here and to get some help."

Struggling to get up, he slowly got to his feet an staggered a little bit. His stomach was starting to weigh him down.

Cody watches him for a moment before moving to stand as well