Mpreg Central
C The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) (/showthread.php?tid=9380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - anibus3 - 07-08-2016

Plot- Firo has never been one to believe in teh stories of dragons and other such beasts, living in the forest away from the protection of a village for most of his life this hermit with a way for medicine is about to get his life thrown around in a strange way.

The plants were growing well and the forest seemed quiet, often a nice thing in Firo's mind. The man was dressed in a long white sleeved shirt with a brown cloak an hood, dark brown pants, and black shoes that had clearly been patched up before. His green eyes glanced about, seeing not a soul nearby as usual. Reaching with his hand, he brushed some of his light brown hair away from his face to keep it out of his way. He needed a haircut honestly, though it was usually a bad idea to do it himself. Well, he'd end up doing it anyway. Adjusting the bag on his shoulder, he stood up and brushed the dirt off of his pants. Picking herbs was no clean matter though it was honestly one he was used to doing. The fingerless gloves he had were rather useless in keeping his hands clean, he could always find dirt on his hands where the gloves were meant to protect.

The sun was starting to set and that was reason enough to start heading home. Still, the quiet of the forest was a good thing during daylight but at night...not so much. Sure he didn't believe in those tales of beasts and such, he just didn't want bandits or the like to come at him. He had that happen once before, barely made it back to his small shamble of a home that time. So, he learned to always start back when the sun was beginning to set. Alas that didn't ease his mind as he paused, thinking he had heard something in the bushes nearby.

RE: The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - Jolth12 - 07-08-2016

Jayl was a normal rogue. Well, normal maybe for his appearance and occupation, but there was a dark secret about him that Firo would soon find out about. He was a tall man, around 6ft3 with tan skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. His field of work required him to stay fit, so his body was in great shape.

He was currently sitting on a tree branch, watching this "hermit" forage around for herbs and such. He smiled to himself as he took in his surroundings, figuring out what his advantage was once it started to become darker. As Firo began to pack up for his trip back to his little home, Jayl got ready for his entrance. 

Firo was about halfway home when the sun seemed to sink a lot quicker to the horizon than usual. Jayl moved silently from bush to bush, tree to tree, all without Firo knowing about his presence. Firo could see his home in the distance and dropped his guard even more. Jayl say this as his prime opportunity and pounced onto Firo, causing him to black out. It was then, that Jayl's second form was revealed. The moonlight shined through the canopies of the trees and Jayl morphed into a large wolf. The next time Firo woke up, things would not be the same...

(Firo would wake up in his place, the deed having been done that night :P That ok? Also, I hope I started off ok ^^)

RE: The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - anibus3 - 07-08-2016

(No problems here, you did great. ^^)

"You're imagining it Firo....just imaging it." Firo muttered as he started to move on.

Home was soon within sight and the man picked up the pace, ignoring the forest around him and thus leaving him more open. It's not like he had any sort of weapon; a problem he would no doubt correct upon waking up from this encounter. He hadn't a clue what was going on, one minute, he was so close to his home and the next...nothing. It all went dark as he was struck and he passed out, unaware of anything that had happened.

A groan left the man as he started to stir, the straw on his bed being shuffled a it as he moved slightly. Sore...why did everything feel so sore? Opening his green eyes, everything seemed fine as the morning had come. Well it was the early hours of the morning, not enough sunlight to get into the house. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes and leaned against the wall. He honestly felt sick and more sore in his stomach than anywhere else. It would take some time for things to start to show but for now, he was none the wiser.

"What in the.....How did I get in here?" Firo questioned to himself outloud, not aware of a 'guest' near or in the house.

Jayl had given Firo quite the present the night before. A present that he would hold onto for the next 9 months...

"You were passed out on the path to this home." Firo's head snapped towards the deep voice and his eyes landed on the rogue. Jayl's outfit was almost all leather, dipped in black dyes to aid in his hunting and camouflage. "I found you on the ground and there was no one here this morning so I figured it was either your home or someone else's. In case it was the second outcome, I wanted to protect you and make sure you would awaken." 

Jayl smiled to himself, clearly the man had no idea of what had occurred the night before. He couldn't wait for Firo's belly to begin growing with his spawn. 

(One tiny thing, please don't control my character's movements. Just control your peep and it'll be good. ^^)

Well....this couldn't be good. While Firo had no idea what to think of this guy being here, the man painicked. Grabbing a nearby pan of iron; pretty much a frying pan, he attempted to swing it at the man with the intention to hit em with it. Whether or not this worked, no telling. The man might be a doctor but still, he could be cautious and easily panicked in his own home...if you could call this small place a home that is.

Since Jayl had their way with him during the night, they would no doubt noticed the scars on the healer's back. Well that was the result of the last time someone jumped him on the path. Firo hadn't heard a word after they had noticed Jayl, so their explanation went over his head.

"What are you doing in MY HOuse?!" Firo shouted, fear clearly in his voice.

(sorry!)

"Woah now! I simply was doing what I thought was right. I'm not here to cause you harm." Jayl pulled out a small throwing dagger and flicked his wrist, sending the dagger through the small hole of the pan and sticking it to the wall, disarming Firo in an instant.

"Ok... Now that that's settled, I'd like to introduce myself. The name's Jayl. Just a simple rogue traveling the lands and enjoying new things."

Jayl extended his hand to his new "friend" and waited for what seemed like forever for a response. 

(Tis okay.)

Nothing nearby to grab to use as a weapon, though now that he was disarmed the poor man listened now. Still, he was unsure on this. You wake up with a stranger who happens to be a rogue, what are you going to think? A brow was raised as he stood there.

"Right...um...sorry. I had a bad experience last time I met some stranger on the path or well....near my home." Firo said as he reached for Jayl's hand to shake it. "I'm Firo, I guess a hermit you could say though I specialize with medicine."

"Firo.... Pleasure to meet ya. Medicine you say? Ah, you're just the man I wanted to see. I was in need of new herbs or potions for my travels. Gotta be careful with all the dangerous things out in the wild." 

Jayl loved it when he teased his targets. Firo had no idea and Jayl was blatantly obvious as to what happened to him. Poor Firo, if only he knew what was coming...

"Yes...I guess you would." Firo answered as he moved past Jayl. "And what kind of herbs were you looking for?"

While he though the soreness of his stomach was going away, he was oblivious to the fact that it had grown a little bit. It wasn't that easy to notice with all his clothes on but it was still a small growth spurt that went undetected, for now. Course the poor man found himself feeling like he was starving, wolf pups of any kind required a large amount of food and seeing as their 'mother' hadn't eaten last night well. Firo was going to have a hard time satisfying their appetite as well as his own for this.

"Course, I'm afraid the hers will need to wait. I just woke up and I'm rather hungry. So if you could go to the village or something while I can at least do a somewhat...normal morining as I doubt you want to be here for me failing at making breakfest." Firo added.

Jayl looked at Firo with curiosity. The normal human seemed to have been acting a little weird. Even Jayl was unaware of the rate of growth that Firo was going through.

"If you wanted, I could prepare breakfast? I have some rabbit from yesterday that I snared. I won't eat all of them anyway. Just give me a little time and I'll have them cooked right up for us." Jayl made his way outside and made a little fire pit and fastened together a rotating skewer from some sticks. He then began cooking the hunted mammals over the fire until he had 6 of them fulled cooked. 

Jayl brought them back inside as he let Firo handle any other type of food that he wanted to come up with.

While the offer was nice, Firo hadn't a good reason to just believe this guy was a good one. He was going to object to it when he turned to look at em alas they were already gone. A sigh left Firo as he shook his head. Oh well, there was nothing else he could do now as they were no doubt at work already with the rabbits to prepare. There was plenty of vegetables he could share and honestly that was one of the easier things he could make without totally ruining em. So the meal took almost a hour to complete since the meat had to cook longer to keep it safe; at least for Firo that is.

"So....you just want herbs and nothing else?" Firo questioned as he gave Jayl a bowl of various vegetables to go with the meat.

Jayl had finally finished cooking the rabbits. He wanted to make sure they were cooked all the way through. He figured eith rabbit being a leaner meat, Firo would want more. Thus, the 6 rabbits. Plus, he knew that Firo needed the extra nourishment. Firo however, was still unaware.

"Herbs, medicine, potions, whatever you can think of that would be of use to a traveler like me. Is there anything that only you make and I can't get anywhere else?" Jayl asked as he brought in the roasted rabbit and place it onto the large plate that Firo left out for him.

Firo wasn't sure on how many he would want, granted he felt really hungry but still.

"I don't really make potions, I make medicine and grow herbs." Firo replied, as he took one of the rabbits and started to eat it.

Potions, bah! Those were just things that people made up to sell their product. No such things as potions and the like. There was just herbs that were turned into medicine. After finishing a few bites of the meat, he was quick to eat some of the vegetables. Swallowing it down, he paid Jayl some attention.

"Where do you plan on going exact?" Firo questioned. "Where you go would make figuring out what you need a bit easier. If you're going to a desert, I give you different things than if you were going to stay roaming through a bunch of forests."

(I had a idea, what if Jayl leaves for a few months and then comes back to check on Firo?"

(that works for me ^^) 

Jayl ate with Firo and watched as the hermit devoured almost 5 of the rabbits and most of the vegetables. He must be growing a litter in his belly. Jayl smiled at the thought.

"I mostly stick to forests as that's where my skills are best suited. So whatever you think is best, i shall purchase." 

They finished their meal and Firo gave Jayl a small satchel of medicine and he threw it over his shoulder. Jayl handed him the amount of money he wanted and a good amount extra. "Thank you for the hospitality. I may swing by sometime down the road if I enter this area again."

They shook hands and with the blink of an eye, the rogue took off down the trail and to his new destination.

(that ok for a send off?)

Firo honestly didn't notice how many of the rabbits he actually ate. Too busy satisfying his strange hunger and not paying any head to how much he was eating. So forests huh, well that was better.

"Ya know, I can give you guide so you can see what herbs do what and you can collect what you need on your own?" Firo offered. "Here, let me get it."

With the meal overwith, he gave the man some herbs as well as a spare book on the herbs that he often collected. The extra money came as a surprise though he wasn't sure if he should question it.

"Alright, see ya some other time." Firo said.

As the months passed, things ended up getting rather hard for the man. His stomach ended up growing and he just assumed that he was putting on weight from all the eating he was doing. Course by the time that Jayl arrived back, they were in for a surprise.
(It was good. ^^)

Jayl had traveled far and wide, taking odd jobs, whether for hunting or mercenary work. The herbs from Firo came in handy a few times when Jayl's body was cut or infected. He found the human to be quite the herbalist and he knew if he was going to travel again, he needed to stop by Firo's home once more.

Jayl made his way back through the familiar forest and he came across the spot where he had pounced on Firo that fateful night. Jayl almost even forgot that it happened so it made him extra curious on what would greet him at the door of Firo's home. He walked up to the little establishment and gently gave the door a couple knocks.

It had been around seven monthes since the little event and honestly Firo was none the wiser on it. Course when the door was knocked on, Firo gave a sigh and cracked the door open a little bit. Just enough for the man to be able to see Jayl an for them to see Firo's face. FIro looked rather tired and was.

"Oh hey....what's up?" Firo asked, he honestly sounded tired too.

(Sorry, bad post.)

"Hey! How are- are you alright Firo?" Jayl was concerned as Firo was basically hiding behind his door. "You remember me? It's Jayl, the rogue?"

Jayl reached into his satchel and pulled out the smaller sack that the hermit had given him. "You sir are quite the herbalist. I would have perished a few times if it wasn't for your herbs."

Jayl smiled, trying to show compassion. He really did get lucky with having found Firo and he figured he should be kinder to him in return.

(it's ok. I guess i'll let it slide :P )

RE: The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - anibus3 - 07-09-2016

"yeah....I remember you." Firo answered, he seemed to direct his gaze to the side towards the floor. "It's just...well, I'm not really that...decent at the current time."

In truth, his gaze had been directed to his rather large and round stomach. Well he was wearing clothes, the problem was Firo was hardly able to contain his stomach in em. A nervous sigh left him as he debted on what to do. Let em in or just try to make em go away? They'll probably laugh at his current state. Course at the sound of their voice, Firo glanced at em once more and listened to em.

"Thanks, a life time of doing nothing but this well....I guess I'd get decent at it." Firo replied. "Come in and quickly, I don't want anyone else to see me."

If Jayl came in, Firo would close the door behind em and would lean against it. A tired sigh left the man and it was no wonder why he looked so tired. His stomach looked overdue with quads. His white shirt had clearly been altered and not by a skilled tailor, more fabric was added to make it cover the area and buttons had been put in too, sadly all the seams looked ready to tear and buttons drop off even though they were still tied on. What holes in the shirt that weren't attempted to be sewn up revealed pale white skin underneath with little to no sign of stretchmarks; though the tears were more in the front of the shirt than anywhere.

"I...I guess you can see what I mean by...not decent.." Firo added as he pushed himself off the door.

RE: The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) - Jolth12 - 07-09-2016

When Jayl was finally let into the hermit's home, his jaw about hit the floor. Firo was huge. His body was dominated by the large belly and it was obvious that it was heavy and swollen to the brim. 

"What happened to you?..." Jayl's bright blue eyes surveyed all over the man's gravid figure and eventually he looked up to Firo's eyes. "You look alright. Well I mean, with the situation you presented to me just now, you look good for what's new to your body."