Mpreg Central
Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=9932)

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - bhdire8 - 11-18-2016

Henry liked helping Sam sit back, it was like Sam was totally relying on him when he hung from Henry and carefully lowered himself on te bed, letting Henry took most of his weight. Henry stood up and said "well shirt with a waistcoat, ya that could do." He was deliberately slow, pretending to needed time to decide which shirt to wear while he was half naked. "Hm whivh do you prefer?" He raised two shirts amd asked Sam to choose, knowing this would show off his build the best.

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - Dots - 11-18-2016

Sam's face blushed red as Henry had shown his body for a long time. He knew that Henry pretended to do it, but he can't refuse that loved it so much. "I....I like it both, Henry. Just wear what you like" He said, biting his lip. Henry can see how Sam tried to turn his face to the side and not look at his husband so much. "W...when you finish it, can you help me claim them down?" He says, looking down at his belly that can clearly see the babies are kicking very strong. Sam needs to push hs hands against the bed to get more comfortable, and he knows that Henry can do it better.

"Yes of course. Just a minute." Henry saw how the children were being so active and quickly got dressed. Making his wife comfortable is way more important than teasing him. He got his shirt on and sat beside Sam so that he could lean back on hom and Henry could rub the belly from behind. He cradled the belly and started rubbing from the bottom to the top and got the babies slowly calmed down.

Sam let a low moan as Henry started to rub is belly. The babies can remember him, so they were calmed down slowly. Sam leaned a bit to Henry, trying to relieve his stress by pressing some his weight on his husband. He the used his hand to help Henry to calm the babies down. "They really obey you, honey. Can we just enjoy this for a moment? and can you say something with them?" Sam whispers, closing his eyes to enjoy. Sam always loves the time like this when he can feel how Henry helps him and how Henry can handle with their babies.

Henry smiled liking how Sam leant on him too. He loved to feel how his wife rely on him and trusted him enough to put himself into Henry's care. He murmurred to the babies. "Sons you are not allowed to make your mommy painful ok? He had gone through enough carrying you two around all day. You two had become so strong and heavy it is a big burden for mommy, let him have a break now ok?" He smiled and pecked Sam's face, enjoyinh the moment of relaxation when the children semeed to have gone back to sleep.

Sam gave a soft smile as Henry touched his face. Henry can see a little pale face from his tiredness. Sam had suffered a lot when their babies are really big. "I love you, Henry" He whispered then pulled Henry' face closer and kissed him deeply. They had a very hot and sexy kiss. Sam panted a bit when he released his husband. "I had ever worried that you'll be bored to take care me all the time, and It makes me so happy when you seem to like it. I love you, Henry. more than everything" He whispers, looking at Henry's eyes.

"I enjoy taking care of you so much it. I would never get bored with it, and I wouldnt get bored of you too. I swore that in our wedding and I am a man who keep my promise, including the vow of my undying love for you." Henry looked at Sam's eeyes, they were so in love with each other. "Should we nap a bit here? Last night we slept late and you looked so tired... we could just go travel around the town after dinner." Henry had proceeded to rub Sam's back already. The walk to the beach should make it tired alrwady.

"Yeah, Henry. That's a good idea. Can you help me laying down? and can you say a little thing more with the babies? You know how much I like it" He asked and smiled at Henry. He knew that He had asked Henry to say something with the babies for many times, but Sam can't refuse that he really loved it. Sam let a soft moan as Henry helped him down. He was not comfortable to lay on his back anymore. The only thing he can do is laying on his side and put some pillows under his belly.

Henry helped surround the belly that was facing his side with cushions. He caressed gently on the belly and smilingly looked at Sam, unable to resist his wife no matter what it was that he wanted. He flopped down on bed and put his hand lightly on the beelly.
"Little ones, you two are vrry lucky you know? You have two elder siblings who love you so much already even before you are born, you have two lovings parents, esepcially a mommy that is willing to do everything for you two, you have so much waiting for you already, I am getting envious myself." He kissed the belly a bit and tapped on it. "Since you two are so lucky, try to behave yourselves ok? Otherwise your mommy will be in so much discomfort and daddy will become angry of you babies. Ok?" Henry smiled and looked up at Sam.

"Envious?" Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "Daddy will not envy you both when he knows how much mommy loves him," Sam whispered then pulled Henry closer and gave him a soft kiss. "We will dream of you. That is the best dream in my life. My dearest husband." Sam moved his hand down and rubbed his belly where Henry was rubbing it. It took a little time for Sam to fall asleep and Henry can see Sam's cute face while he was sleeping.

Henry just stayed where he was and watched his wife sleep. The bigger the babies were, theore difficult Sam was able to sleep. He knew his wife always tried not to wake him at night but he noticed the shuffling. He wanted Sam to feel refreshed by this trip and not exhausted, so any sleep that he was getitng was good.

Henry sneaked out quietly after a bit, changing their reservation to a bit later before getting back and started some reading that he had planned to read. He would glance at Sam from time to time.

"Henry! Can you rub my belly? Umm hmm Can I cook some breakfast for you tomorrow?" Sam murmured while he was sleeping. It was not too loud but enough for Henry to hear it and make his husband smile widely. Sam opened his eyes slowly, blinking for a bit to get more clear visibility. Sam raised an eyebrow as he saw Henry smiled widely. "Hmm, good evening, Honey. How long have I fallen asleep? and what make you smile like that, hmm?" He whispered with the sleepy voice. Sam instinctively moved his hand down and rubbed his belly gently after he woke up

"Hmm Sam... I just found out in the whole world, you like me the best, then it is getting a belly rub, and lastly is cooking breakfast for me. Am I right?" Henry almost couldnt help but laughed when he finished. He kissed Sam and smilingly said "well I dont mind you liking me the best, but to place me on the same level as cooking breakfast and belly rub.... that's a strsnge comparison dont you think? Oh sam you are so adorable." Henry embraced the still sleepy Sam tightly, finding himself falling even more in love with his wife.

Sam wasn't really understanding that words from Henry. He thought that he might say something while he was sleeping. "Hmm I don't know what happen to me Henry, but I have said something, right? buy yeah you rub my belly for me and I cook for you. I think it's an equal deal." Sam whispered, shaking his head and trying to wake up. Sam let a low moan as Henry touched his belly. He can't control himself much as He was still sleepy. He rapidly clears his mind and says. "Should we go now?"

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - bhdire8 - 11-19-2016

Henry smiled at his lovely wife, there's no need to explain, his wife had shown him how much he loved Henry already. He kissed his belly and said "yes let's go." Henry was thinking he would need to rub Sam's belly more frequent. He lived the moan and knew how Sam loved it too now.

"Yes love let's go. Hold on to me?" Henry said with a hand behind Sam's back and helped him up, he intentionally kept his hand on his belly.

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - Dots - 11-19-2016

"Yeah, I know, I always need to hold on you," Sam said, smiling as Henry helped Sam out of the bedroom and the house. Sam was surprised again with the limousine car that Henry asked this service from the resort. Sam smiled as his husband as he helped in into the car. It was more comfortable with the comfy seat for Sam. He holds Henry's tightly and leans to his shoulders as he gets into the car from the another door. "Thanks for this, honey, but is this not too much for me?" Sam asks Henry as the driver drives out of the resort.

"Only the best for you. Besides, this is not only for you but also for our 2 little guys here." Henry wrapped an arm around Sam's shoulder and said, his other hand rubbed on the belly just below the bellybutton. The bodywarmth of Sam could be felt from Henry's side and it was like warming his heart. He caressed the belly when they past through interesting buildings, and they shared what they saw along the road.

Sam smiled as Henry touched his belly gently. "Hmm, You bring many things for me today. I hope my reward tonight will be good enough for you." Sam giggled softly. He knew how to tease his husband. He then played with his belly a little bit as they almost got to the restaurant and stopped it when they got there. It' small and local restaurant, but Sam can see many certificates that are posted on the outside. "Hmm it looks so good, Henry. We have eaten lots of fine dining food. It's time to try the new thing and I love it"

Henry sighed smilingly when Sam started teasing him again. He couldnt quite get his hands off that perfect belly.
Henry helped Sam down tbe car as usual and said "Yes some local food for a change. Afterall we have spent so many hours of flying to get here, it would be a shame if we didnt have a taste of some local specialties." He smiled and assisted Sam waddling in. They sat down on a sofa seat, it was outdoor but the breeze was keeping them comfortably cool. "Are you comfrotable here? Do you need another cushion?" Henry asked after they were seated.

Sam smiled at his husband as he heard that. "Hmm, it's okay, honey. It's comfortable enough. Don't worry." Sah said, setting his clothes to get more comfortable. He needed to spread his legs wide to get enough space for his belly. He leaned his back a bit and rubbed his belly gently. "Have you order that food yet? I think you can do it better for me now" As Henry knew, Sam didn't have much space for the food in his belly, so he usually lets Henry be the one who orders the food.