Mpreg Central
Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=9932)

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - Dots - 06-12-2017

Sam didn't even know why his husband was so upset, and his mood was so bad now. He didn't say anything when Henry got to their bedroom and took his stuff to the guest room. He sat on the king size be alone, looking around the big room with some confusion. The room was empty fro Sam with out his husband, and his mood also flipped so fast. Sam didn't even realize when he had already cried out when his husband was not there. He shook his head, tying to clear his mind since he really needed to rest for the event tomorrow. Sam couldn't let his fans see his sadness.

RE: Blossoming love (closed with Dots) - bhdire8 - 06-12-2017

Henry left the house before dawn, partly because he dind't want to face Sam, and also because he wanted to clear his mind in his office while preparing for a meeting. He knew Sam's event would start around 11, so he had his meeting scheduled in the early morning so he could get there for Sam. He found himself unable to concentrate though, his mind kept on going back to his wife until there's a knock on the door wtih the nurse asking for his presence in the meeting room.

When Sam was still on bed, Victoria braved the room, hugging her teddy bear that's almost the same size as her, and knocked on the door. "Mommy...." She asked quietly, trying to reach for the knob by jumping up.

Sam woke up instantly when he heard Victoria's sound at the door. His tears fell down again with how his daughter was afraid meeting with him. Sam walked and hugged Victoria tightly and rubbed her back gently. "Mommy sorry for everything, Victoria. I'll end soon. Mommy will have time for you and your brothers after today." Sam whispered and kissed his daughter softly. Sam would have so much less work after his book was officially published, and he also needed to focus on them so much.
Sam took a bit time for preparing himself, and he also cooked the breakfast for his children when nanny way taking care of them. He oucld see that Henry wasn't there and that was so bad for Sam. He left the house with sadness but still needed to hold,that when he got the meeting event early around 9.30 a.m.

Victoria nudged close to her mommy, pressing her warm, small body against Sam. She whispered. "I miss you mommy... daddy looks sad when he come home last night, and he asked the man with the tall white hat to go away." She said looking up at Sam with confused eyes. "I want you always around mommy.... everyone's missing you so bad. I want to hear your stories. James and Harry and Charon and everybody as well." She said pouting.

The kids - or more like Victoria and Jayden - were both trhilled to see their mommy preparing breakfast for them, and they were soon forgettign about their sadness before. They waved Sam goodbye happily as they also got prepared to go to kindergarten.

(So the meeting event is earlier than Henry thought?)

(no haha Sam just got that early for preparing anything. Henry can come when it's almost done and he can bring his wife back with him hehe)

Sam's mood was so bad today since he was there. He wasn't that upset as yesterday, but Sam was so sad with things that happened last night. He couldn't even eat his breakfast with that sadness and also some sickness. He nodded when the staff called him for the meeting at 11, and he had 3 hours for that. Sam was so surprised with how many people there. There were many kinds of people there. Most of them were housewife since today was working day for other people. He could see both pregnant men and women there. e smiled to all of them when he sat on his seat and start to give his sign on his book from them. He had talked a bit with a pregnant man with 8 months baby boy that loved his book at the part of food for pregnant person so much.

(HAha i am getting a little confused with the timeline... anyway it wouldn't affect Henry coming to pick his wife ;))

The husband of the pregnant man came up with a little girl aged almost 3 in his hands. "Hey love, you gotta stop bothering Sam with your praises and questions... look at the how many people are awaiting! And Sam, really , thanks so much for your book. My wife had very serious morning sickness last time, but with your recipe, he had been so much better this time." He said putting a hand on his wife's waist, like how Hnery would also do, and kissed his wife. They were so obviously in love with each other.

The event was a great success and the crowd were all around to wait for Sam to start his little speech and sharing session after the signatures and little chat with his fans. They would then move to the activity room for a closer interaction with readers. It was almost 11 and some staff are arranging to move the readers towards the other venue.

(Yeah I think I'm confused it now lol event start at 11 and take 3 hours long)

The meeting was so good for Sam, and he could see some couples with pregnant men there. The flew so fast when he had a good time, and It was almost 2 not that the meeting would end soon. Sam was glad to see how people loved his book, and some people was so crazy in the part of his family although it was just small part, Sam wrote it with his true love for his husband. He felt not that good when the last speech had come since Sam hadn't had his breakfast and it was 2 p.m. now. He might head back to home and get some rest after this. Sam sometimes was sad when the couples reminded him the fight last night. It would be so much better for him if Henry was here today.

(I am thinking the event would be 2 parts, first part is starting at 9, involving signing on the books and shaking hands with readers. then at 11, they would gather together so sam could answer questions from the crowd - and then show off how sam and henry are a loving couple ;))

Henry was driving fast towards the venue. The meeting he had gone on was much longer than he expected, but in the end he got what he wanted and successfully solicited sevreal generous donations for his clinics. He glanced at his clock and impatiently waited for the redlight to turn.

Back inside, the publisher's staff was doing the wrap up with everybody looking at her, and no one particularly noticed how sick Sam appeared to be. The door to the room was suddenly opened and Henry appeared, with a big bunch of roses in his arms. THe noise he made caused everybody to turn and look at him. He smiled brightly and said "Sorry, I ddin't expect to be this late, but I guess i shouldn't miss this." He said walking through the people towards his wife, smiling at him. "Hey babe..."

The crowd was quite shocked at first, but then someone started cheering and everybody clapped thier hands welcoming Henry.

Henry got at the perfect time since It was the very last moment of that event when Sam would take the photos with his fans. He smiled at his husband when he got closer and handed him a big bunch of roses. Everyone knew him as they had read Henry's story in Sam's book but they jut had never seen him before. Sam got the roses from his husband and hugged him tightly. It was the best thing for Sam. His small tears dropped out from his eyes, and he tried to hide that from his fans. "I just thought that you won't be here, Thank you, Henry. I love you." Sam whispered softly. The poeple there knew how sweet and nice Henry was, so they didn't surprise with that soft kiss from Henry to Sam.

"I must be here.... how could i not be here and prove what you wrote in the book is real." Henry winked, joking about the sweet little part in the book about him. "besides... this is your big day. I am sorry about last night... I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's a big day for you and I want it to be perfect." He said kissing Sam again on his lips, causing Sam to moan when he held his wife tight around his waist and deepened the kiss. The fans started whistling and Sam just blushed. Henry chuckled and pressed his wife's face into his shoulder and turned to the fans. "Now don't tease at Sam... You all should know how protective i am of my wife."

Sam smiled with how Henry also joked with his fans. He pat his belly when Henry said that and everyone laughed out loud. Everyone there seemed to loved that, and with his fan and staff asked if they could take the photo of Henry and Sam stay close. "I'm also sorry for the last night, Henry. That won't happen again. I'll have much more time after this." Sam whispered to his husband when he wrapped his arm around Sam's waist and let all the fan take their photo. The staff also asked Sam for the last speech for hs fans and also for finishing this event. He took a deep breath and said. "Thank you, everyone, for coming here. It' likes a dream for me today, but I finally did it. I may not be able to stand here if I don't get the so much encouragement from one person that is so important for me. He always encourages me, and he has never complained when I don't have time for him. To be honest, he is the most important person in my life. Everyone, please give your hand for my husband, Henry!" Sam had finished the event with acknowledgment fro his husband, and everyone there gave him the big hands.

Henry just smiled brighty and looked at Sam with love written on his face when he said his apologies. He clutched even closer to Sam as he posed for the pictures. "It's ok babe... it's all in the past, but yes, I wouldn't mind having you all the time after this." He said smiling and then kissed sam for the pictures as requested by the fans. He let go of Sam and sat down, looking up at his wife like he was one of the fans. His face lit up at how his wife thanked him. He was so proud of his wife and in fact he could also say the same. Sam is the most important person in his life. When everybody clapped, he stood up and lifted Sam up in the air and kissed him passsionately until Sam moaned and clutched on his shirt, getting everyone even more excited and happy seeing this perfect couple.

Sam let a soft moan when Henry kissed him deeply and passionately. He could hear how his fans were so excited, but he knew that they shouldn't continue this at that place. His face blushed red when Henry released him, and it was clearly when Sam was quite pale. The staff nodded when Henry asked them if Sam could go back to their home now. Sam said goodbye for everyone before leaving the place with his husband. He loved how Henry always wrapped his arm around his waist while they were walking to the car. It was a great day, but Henry could notice how Sam looked so tired as he leaned on his shoulders.

(Should we make the morning sickness scene just after this? or later as we had talked after having dinner from the chef)

(Maybe right after this, so that we could skip to the part having Henry take care of Sam and also suspecting about th epregnancy? PErhaps we could skip the chef. What do you think?)

Henry smiled and waved at the fans as they left the room. He was getting a little concerend with how his wife was leaning against him. Usually when they are in public, Sam tend not to do such thing unless when he was pregnant. "Babe are you ok? You looked quite pale..." He felt around his forehead but it didn't feel like too warm. He frowned and instead of letting Sam walk on his own, he lifted him up so he could bring him to the car quick. "Close your eyes and rest, we would be home very soon." he said kissing his cheek as he walked quick.

They arrived the car with Sam looking even paler than before. Henry was getting quite alarmed as he moved Sam into the house, once again lifting him up from his passegner's seat. "Babe... how are you feeling? Did you catch a cold, sore throat? What is it?" He asked with concern to Sam laying weakly in his arms.

(Yeah we can skip the chef haha. The trip scene will happen soon, woo it's faster than I though, but I love it hehe)

Sam was so weak when Henry asked him about his sickness. "It's not that bad, but I', so tired. I haven't eaten anything since the morning as I'm so sad about our last night." Sam didn't want to blame his husband about that, but not having the breakfast made his sickness even worse. He just closed his eyes, and tried to rest while his husband was taking him to their room. It felt bad, especially his stomach was growling so loud, and Sam was having nauseous feeling.

(Did i rush it too quickly? Perhaps we could let Sam know about the chef?)

Henry frowned at how Sma had skipped breakfast, and lunch, as he was sure Sam didnt have anytime for that. He quickly got into the house and put Sam on bed, on yhe way, he pressed his large, warm.palm on Sam's stomach to just warm it up, hopefully making him feel a little better. "I would make you some.soup. does it feel agreeable? Or anything else you want to have? I am so sorry for causing this..." henry blamed himself for making Sam.lose his appetite.

(No haha, I love that, and I waiting for the strip scene. We can do lots thing there since it'll be long trip maybe more than two weeks hehe)

Sam smiled softly as he could see how Henry blamed himself through his face. "I'm fine, honey. Yeah soup sounds good, and I have pancake in the fridge. Maybe you can warm that and take it to me with some honey." Sam said, giving his husband a weak smile since Sam didn't want to make Henry worry too much about him. He didn't tell his husband that he cooked that pancake for his husband as the breakfast since it could make Henry blame himself even more. Sam asked Henry to lower the temperature when they got to the room. He didn't know why but he felt so hot now. It was strange feeling but wasn't flu or sick. "I'm fine, Henry, really!" Sam whispered when Henry kissed him and left the room for his food.
(I made Sam feel so hot since I know someone, and she told me that she felt so hot at the first trimester. She said she needed to sleep at 18C at night lol)

(Oh wow i never knew that symptom. Yea that's real life experience ;))

Somehow seeing Sam wasnt feeling cold was a good sign, at least that said he shoudlnt be catching a cold or similar. He kissed Sam and adjusted the airconditioning as Sam said. He made the pancakes and didnt really susprct anything, he thought it was just leftovers from breakfast.

Coming back into the room, he placed the soup down. "Eat this first, at least this should make your stomach feel better, i would get the pancakes ready as something sweeter for you." He said helping Sam sit up a little. At least with a little of soup down, he lookrd much better, but when he got the pancake up, once the smell of the food entered the room, he saw Sam became pale again.

It was better at the first time Sam got the soup and started eating it, but the strange feeling had come again, and it was even worse this time. He couldn't even continue his soup and he was so much weaker by that. It was the time when Henry entered the room with the pancake that his sickness reaches the worst point. He threw up on the soup', bowl, and Sam couldn't even control that. His puke splashed out of the bowl and spread over his blanket. IHis whole body was trembling with how Sam was so weak. "I....I'm sorry. I should go to the toilet" He said, weakly as Henry rushed beside him. It was bad for him that spread his puke over their bed.

Henry was very surprised by how Sam suddenly worsened so much, he got to his side and held Sam on his chest. The smell of the pukr wasnt pleasant but all Henrg could think of was Sam's wellbeing. "It's alright babe, let's get you into tbe bathroom." He said and removed the stainrd blanket from Sam and lifted him up, rushing to the adjoining bathroom. He put him gently down on the toilet and let him rinse his mouth with clear water so that he could wash away the foul taste in his mouth. He then removed the clothes on Sam, which had been stained by his puke. "Did you eat soemthing wrong last night? How.long have you been feeling like this?" Henry started asking around, his doctor's side showing.