O Anyone wanna RP?

He saw her eyes widen, he knew it’d shock her. He felt so many emotions. “No, just you, I’ve been able to hide it well… so far. I just, didn’t want to tell you until I was certain.” He rubbed his hand over it softly, “it’s just I’ve grown so much this past week or two, and now it’s undeniable, I can’t lie to myself and say I’m not pregnant.” He smiled weakly at her. “Are you… okay?” He asked, trying to gauge how she felt.

Nicole looked at Jake, making sure she wasn't going to hurt his feelings and she said back to him reassuringly, "Sorry, hun. I am not being sympathetic towards you... I am good. Most importantly honey, how do you feel? It is my fault that you are pregnant... I wasn't careful." Nicole frowned, feeling bad for her top student and she got up from the desk walking up to Jake.

“No, you’re being great. I’ve thrown a lot at you Nicole. I completely understand. I’m feeling good, just the usual symptoms. Thank you…” She got up and walked up to him. He felt his heart start to race. So much reminded him of that night, but at the same time it was all so different. “No, it’s not your fault, everything we did, I… wanted too.” He said, locking eyes with her. She was just a foot in front of him now, he was frozen, waiting to see her next move. He was nervous he’d already scared her away with revealing it all this way.

"Hey hun. We both wanted each other. No problem, darling." Nicole said back to Jake softly, she brought him into her arms and she held Jake close to her body. She missed having Jake in her arms, she locked eyes with him continuously and she said back to him happily, "I'll be here for you, Jake. I love you too much to leave you in the dust and you're giving me a beautiful gift. Our gorgeous future child."

She rested her head on his chest as she hugged him. “Thank you Nicole… that, that means a lot. I love you too.” He wrapped his arms around her lower back, and kissed the top of her head. “I’m so happy you see it that way, thank god.” All of the stress started to leave his body. He was feeling bolder now, what she said had boosted his confidence so much. Chuckling, he commented: “the last time I held you like this was the night when it happened huh?” He kissed the top of her head again.

Nicole continued to hug him tightly, she blushed bright red all over her cheeks and she said back to Jake happily, "My pleasure, honey. I love you more." She had wrapped her arms around his back, she ran her hands throughout his back and she continued to bury her head on his chest gently. "Indeed we were holding each other like this, cheeky devil." She said back to Jake and she giggled playfully.

He smirked hearing her talk about their love. Just an hour ago he wasn’t sure if she even wanted to be around him. It felt like he was dreaming. He kissed the top of her head again. “You’re damn right I was a cheeky devil.” He said smirking. He was starting to get so aroused. “Say, speaking of all of that, do you… have some time before your next class Nicole?” He said, his intentions very clear, and hopeful. He gave her one more squeeze, loving the feel of her in his arms.

Nicole continued to hold onto Jake tightly, she smiled wider when she felt a kiss on the top of her head and she looked up at Jake from his chest, "I do have time before my next class. What did you have in mind, my cheeky devil?~" She giggled playfully, she tapped the tip of his nose gently and she started to smirk up at Jake passionately.

She was driving him crazy. It had been so long, and with the hormones now coursing through him, he needed this. After she tapped his nose, he looked at her, locking eyes again. “How about you give this cheeky devil a biology lesson baby.” He said, and for the first time in 3 months their lips met, in a long passionate kiss. He was so aroused now, feeling her heat against his drove him mad. He was starting to throb in his sweatpants, and for the first time in months, he didn’t care if she noticed.

Nicole leaned back into her desk, she took her hair out of her messy bun and her hair fell over her own shoulders. She took her glasses which made her sexier, she started to unbutton her first lot of buttons and her breasts bounced gently since they were restricted by her tightly fitted button shirt. She smirked at Jake lewdly, her cheeks flushed more red and she said back to Jake with her lewd smirk, "Come and let's start the lesson, sexy."

He saw her beautiful hair be set free, and that cleavage bounce and jiggle as she undid the first few buttons. The undone buttons just barely reveal her black bra underneath. “Oh my god baby.” He moaned out, placed his hand on the back of her neck and walked between her legs to give her another kiss. He started to whisper between kisses. “You look,” “so incredible,” “baby.” He felt her cross her legs behind his back, which just made him start to throb. He broke the kiss, breathing deeply, and kissed her forehead. “So baby, what’s the first part of the lesson?” He said jokingly.

Nicole wrapped her arms around Jake's shoulders, she kissed him back passionately with her tongue and she whispered back into his ear between kisses as well, "So are you, handsome." She indeed crossed her legs behind his back, she continued to moan into his lips lewdly and once he broke the kiss she too breathed deeply with Jake. She giggled as she wiped saliva off her plumped lips, she looked up into his eyes and she said back to Jake with another smirk, "Why not start the lesson with my tits."

His hands immediately went to her large tits, massaging them through her shirt. He started to kiss her neck, moaning sensually into her ear, whispering: “you don’t have to tell me twice baby, I’ve been wanting to see them again every moment since that night.” Feeling more bold he undid another button, revealing that black bra she had on under, and he started to play with her tits, raising them up then dropping them and hypnotically watching them bounce. “Have you missed this baby?” He groaned out, rubbing his erection against her through his sweatpants. He wanted to see those tits so badly, so he reached behind and started to try and undo them.

Nicole giggled at his adorable reaction, she started to moan out loud lewdly when he begun to massage her large tits and her entire face turned bright red again as he whispered those beautiful lewd words into her ear. "Oh my god, I have missed you so much Jake~ Keep going please, honey~" She said between moans of pleasure, she watched him rub his own erection through his sweatpants and she started to undo her black lacey bra for Jake.

He kept rubbing her beautiful large breasts through that bra. Her button up now completely open. He smiled, hearing her moan like that was so hot. He rubbed his erection through his pants for a moment, then quickly opened her bra, and through it to the side, letting her beautiful voluptuous breasts bounce freely. He kissed her again, feeling her soft lips and tongue against his, then started to lightly grind against her, squeezing her massive tits, pinching the nipple slightly, all while grinding his erection through his pants against her.

Nicole continued to hold onto Jake tightly, she continued to moan and gasp in pleasure. Her voluptuous breasts were perfectly round, they both fitted nicely in Jake's hands and she pushed herself closer to his gorgeous body. She started to return kisses to him again, the moans of affectionate started to happen again and she gasped in between kisses when her nipple were being pinched. Her eyes slowly rolled into her eyelids lewdly, she grasped her hands on his shoulders tightly and she continued to moan through their affectionate kisses.

He felt her push her body against his. He could feel her warmth. “I’ve missed this so much baby.” He grunted out between their kisses. He could hear her moans now. She was just as excited as he was. Her hands on his shoulders, he reached around and pulled her lower back against him. Softly, but passionately grinding against her. His cock straining against his pants. “I hope you’ve missed this just as much as I have baby.” He grunted out, and continued to kiss her neck.

Nicole continued to press her body up against his body, she looked up at him lewdly and she continued to make out with Jake as well. She squeezed his shoulders on her hands gently, she could feel his hands on her lower back and she continued to moan out loud in pleasure when he started to passionately grinded on her. She gasped in pleasure when he started to kiss her neck and she closed her eyes tightly as she continued to moan out loud lewdly.

He was getting so turned on. Hearing his professor moan into his ear like this, knowing how much she wanted him. It was incredible. He couldn’t wait any longer. He broke their embrace, and started to pull down his sweat pants. He was just in his underwear now. “I’ve thought about that blowjob you gave me at this very desk ever since it happened baby, I need that again.” He was bold and confident now, and knew what he needed. Before she could respond he leaned back in and started kiss and lightly suck on her nipple.

Nicole continued to moan into his ear like crazy, she held onto him tightly and she noticed he was breaking their embrace. She watched him pull his sweatpants, she drooled lightly from the corners of her plumped lips and she looked back up at Jake from his underwear. "I can give you that delicious blowjob." Nicole said back to him happily, she bit her lower lip as he leaned back in and she moaned out loud in pleasure.