The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

Zephyr moaned from pleasure "anywhere?" He asked, getting a wider smile on his face. "Well....Maybe when your done pumping into me, I could suck on that glorious tenticle cock you have?"

"Yes, anywhere you wish". He cooed and purred at the thought of his cock being sucked. "Yes, the eggs will need to be fed plenty of my seed to become strong and healthy hatch-lings". He chuckled and moaned as he stabbed at the walls of Zephyr's stomach under his belly button. Causing it to move up and down from the movement. "Yes, it won't be long for the eggs to get ready for your body." He moaned as he felt the first of his many eggs starting to slowly move down his cock revealing a large lump.

Zephyr purred at the thought of his stomach getting bigger as the eggs would get in. "Your eggs will be treated well" he said. "If they're in me"

"Good to know, I know you will serve me well". He purred and licked his neck. As he groaned from the feeling of the first egg pushing it's way into Zephyr's tight body past his entrance.

Zephyr purred when he felt the first egg oush its way imside of him. "How many eggs are you going to put in me?" He asked Kravahn.

"Until your belly is nice and round for me. So what do you say we say a litter of ten?". He cooed

"Ten..." He said to himself. "Yeah, ten. Ten is good." Zephyr moaned.

"Yes it's very good". He agreed with him as the first egg settled into Zephyr's stomach. While a second and third started on their way to join it.

Zephyr made a moan at each egg that was placed at him, his stomach getting bigger and rounder.

He moaned and purred slowly as he felt and watched the male's belly growing larger with each pulse

Zephyr purred and rubbed his belly, enjoying how large it was getting. He could not wait to suck on the alien's cock when he finished.

He finished up and sealed his entrance. "Now for your treat".

The inexperienced, young soldier got on his knees and suckled the alien's large cock. At the same time, he rubbed his new humongous belly and got the cock deep in his throat, moaning in the process.

He moaned and held the male's head in place. As he enjoyed the attention his cock was receiving.

Zephyr was clearly a pro despite it being hus first time. He kept sucking until the alien climaxed, swallowimg all the cum that released into his mouth.

He moaned and thrust his hips into Zephyr's mouth to feed him more of his cum.

Zephyr moaned, and then swallowed the rest of the alien's cum. There was a little cum on his face when he finished so he licked it up.

He purred and moved him up to his face to lick the missed bit from his cheek.

Zephyr purred as well and kissed the alien when he finished.

"Now please tell me where is another strong and healthy male on board?. So you can watch him become pregnant as well?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM