Suprise, suprise!

Name:Claude Mathers
Appearance:Blue flowy hair, Ocean blue eyes, beautiful smile, average height, average build.
Personality:Loving, Caring, serious at times, silly at the others.
Pregnancy (How far along/amount of babies):3 months/Twins
Other:Will go into serious depression if necklace is lost.
----------------------
The blue haired boy was bent over the toilet, throwing up what was left of yesterday's dinner. He had no idea as to why this was happening for the last 5 weeks, but he was hesitant to go to the doctor.
"U-Urgh...again..? I'm getting really sick of this..."

(Am I too late to join in?)

(I think i'm a bit late to respond. Agh, sorry! You're not too late, buddy! You can join! ^^)

(Oh no it's fine and thanks! ^.^ want to make them roommates or lovers?)

Name: Aaron Carson
Appearance: 5"6 black hair and grey eyes.
Personality: a bit quiet and shy he is usually serious and calm. He can seem a bit cold to strangers but Only open to those he cares about. He is easily prone to anxiety attacks and paranoia Can be protective of his lover.
Pregnancy: none
Other: owns a book publishing company.

Aaron heard Claude throwing up in the bathroom, "Claude?" He walked over and knelt down beside him. He rubbed his back to try and help in some way.

"A-Aaron..? Ngh...thanks.." He would weakly smile before shoving his face back into the toilet bowl, vomiting.

He gave him a small smile back before Claude threw up again. He could only continue rubbing his back, wondering why he had been throwing up for the umpteenth time. He didn't speak until he finished vomiting, "You've been throwing up for a while...is something wrong?"

He panted, coughing a bit and shaking his head. "Ju-Just some...food poisoning..uh..is all..i'm fine, Aaron.."

(Also, yeah, we'll have them as lovers!)

(K! Lovers it is! ^.^)

"Pretty sure food poisoning doesn't last this long." He checked his forehead for a fever but he didn't have one, "don't you want to go to a doctor to check if something's wrong? I'm sure a Google search won't hurt if you don't want to go to one."

"I..I'm ok.." He said, starting to grow stubborn. I mean, he's been rejecting a doctor for the past 3 weeks, why ISN'T he stubborn?

Aaron sighed. He expected that answer from him. Similar to the pervious answers for the past few weeks, "I'm really starting to grow worried about you, y'know...what's so wrong about a Google search at the most?" He probably already lost him with his stubbornness but it was worth a shot.

Claude smiled. "I'm glad..you care so much, Aaron..a Google search might be ok.."

He felt thankful that he finally listened. Aaron smiled back at him, "hey, I have to care about you. Come on, let's get you something to eat while we look it up." He helped him to his feet.

"Thank you.." He'd flush the toilet, coughing a bit and cleaning up before getting up.

It had been a few weeks and he knew he could barely keep down anything during breakfast. Except a light meal, "is there anything you want to eat?"

"Just some Cereal and Juice would be nice." He would start to slowly make his way over to the kitchen.

He nodded as he got out a carton of juice and cereal. He prepared the easy meal for him in a minute or two. He sat down in one of the seats as he pulled out his phone, "I'll just google it right now."

"You don't think it's..anything serious, do you..?" He threw him a worried look as he sat down, eating a bit of the ceral and sipping his juice.

Aaron looked at him for a minute. He had been fearful of the same thing. He took his hand and smiled gently at him, "I'm sure it won't be." He began to google "throwing up every morning." It took a few seconds for the search results to reveal a few websites linking to a sickness based on it. He scrolled down and found a website identifying it as pregnancy on the bottom, "I guess we have two options on what you have..."

"Two options..? What're they..?" Claude threw another worried look, his eyes locked on his phone as he waited in suspense.