Suprise, suprise!

Aaron nodded, as he remembered the toys from childhood which brought a pang of nostalgia, "oh yeah I remember having a whole collection of it from Christmas at what point...I think my parents still have them in a box in a storage locker somewhere when they moved out to a retirement community."

"They were so awesome..." Claude snuggled up closer to Aaron, resting his head on his chest now. "Haaah...this is the life...me, you, watching movies..talking about old toys from our childhood.."

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around him, "heh yeah...couldn't imagine it any other way."

Deep into the movie, about 3 quarters in, you heard a soft snore coming from Claude. He'd fallen asleep on your chest, his soft breaths so cute and precious, like a baby.

Aaron chuckled softly but made sure it wasn't enough to make Claude wake up. He wrapped the blanket among them that had gotten to their knees. He quietly stroked his hair.

Claude smiled dreamily, curling up a bit as you stroked his blue hair.

He did find him cute asleep, his face almost as innocent as a child. He didn't want to move or anything so as to wake him up so he stayed where he was. He continued watching the movie, still stroking his hair.

Soon, the movie would finish, and Claude showed no signs of waking up soon. He was out for the count.

He looked at the time. It was around 4 now. He might as well wake Claude up now or he won't be sleeping much at night. He gently shook him, "hey, wake up."

"Mhh.." He grunted a bit,stirring around.

"Come on sleepyhead, wake up." Aaron smiled at him.

"Nuuuu...I dun wannaaaa..I like it here.."

Aaron chuckled, "come on, you won't be able to sleep at night."

Claude whined like a child, frowning and sitting up, eyes half open. "Fiiiive more minutes..?"

"Alright...but after five minutes I'm waking you up."

Claude smiled and rested his head back on your chest.

Aaron smiled and waited a few minutes before waking him up again.

"Mh...Five more minutes!"

"That's what you said five minutes ago." Aaron laughed softly, "come on, get up."

Claude laughed tiredly, getting up groggily and smiling.