Suprise, suprise!

Aaron lead him to a shortcut to the town. There were many people bustling about in the afternoon sun.

"I almost forget how crowded this town really is..Heh.."

"Yeah, usually is around this time. Hopefully the ice cream shop won't be too crowded."

"I hope so." He chuckled.

They walked around town for a few minutes before they found an ice cream shop, "looks like it's not too crowded here."

"Yay!" He smiled and skipped inside.

It took a few minutes to wait in line before it was their turn, "alright pick any flavor you want."

"I'll just go for the regular vanilla please, thank you!"

"Make it two please." The cashier did as told and handed them both vanilla ice creams. Aaron paid for the ice creams, "want to sit in here or outside?"

"I'll go for inside." He smiled, licking at his ice cream.

He nodded and took a seat in one of the empty tables. He licked the sweet vanilla ice cream that was better than store bought.

He followed, sitting down. "This is nice, real nice.."

"Yeah...nice to just sit down and relax."

Claude licked at his sweet cone of ice cream, chuckling and smiling.

He finished his ice cream in a few minutes, leaving some of the sticky cream on his fingers and he kicked it clean.

He finished up pretty quickly aswell, chomping down the cone and getting up.

"Want to go back?" He asked. He looked at the sunset sky, "or just want to find someplace quiet?"

"Someplace...quiet, please...that'd be great."

"Sure." He answered. He led Claude out of the shop, "I think there's a small park that overlooks the lake here."

"Oooh, that sounds beautiful."