Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)

The King laughed at the sound of his human's words when he mentioned fucking like rabbits in heat. "Dragons do it far more often than rabbits. The expression needs to change." He slowly massaged the growing weight of his cherished's breasts then felt something wet against his hand. "Are you bleeding, lover?" He got the statement out quick ignoring the rest of his human's suggestions for now. He needed to make sure his love was unharmed before they did anything else.

"Bleeding? No, I'm fit as a fiddle over here..." But Tobias did feel an odd tension in his chest suddenly get relieved. He put a hand to his breast where his King's hand was and examined it. He saw a pale, sweet-smelling liquid.

Whether by human curiosity or just full faith in his King not hurting him, or both, he put it up to his mouth and licked it. It tasted...nice. It was strange, but it was a very nice taste, actually! An odd similarity to cow's milk...

Ah. So that was it. "My King, I wasn't expecting anything like this so soon...but I'm sure that my tits are leakin' milk. Is it too soon? I don't suppose a whelp could be suckled off of them yet...?" He looked at his mate in front of him, and the images in his mind mixed together. He immediately felt his erection harden a little more and his cockhole clench and get wetter. "Perhaps...you could test it to make sure?"

The King let out a great sigh of relief as he watched his lover lick his hand. He was very glad to see the pale, off white liquid instead of the crimson blood. Now he knew Tobias was ready in every way to be the mother of dragons.

He eased one of those large breasts free of the tight silk before he wrapped his tongue around the nipple. He brought his mouth close then his lips followed his tongue. He sucked from the nipple letting the sweet milk fill his mouth. He pulled his mouth away but still squeezed and massaged the flesh. "Your milk has come in. It's not too soon at all. I know that human milk comes in close to birth but dragons are very different. Milk comes in a few days after pregnancy." He wrapped his lips around the nipple again drinking more of his amazing mate's milk. "I can suckle from them," he teased using his tongue to tease the man.

"I would love to have my cock in your mouth but right now I'm enjoying this a bit too much to stop."

"Y-You go right ahead...!" Tobias felt insanely sexy as his King lapped at his milk-laden nipple, making sure to free the other one and tease it for when he wanted to switch. "Just coarse enough, on my drippin' tits...! I never thought a male licking me like that would...*pant* would make me tingle all over! And now yer seed is making me give milk! It's...it's making me feel proud, in a way. A-And you're suckling from me just for fun. Feedin' from me..."

The greed seemed to roll off of his King like steam from a hot bath. Tobias well and truly felt like a god, with his King of Dragons doting on him and wanting every bit of him. His mate, making life with him and protecting him, all while just enjoying his hugely pregnant body. He was a King of Lust as much as his own King was, and the proof of it sucked on the milk coming from him with a powerful contentment he had never seen from anyone else in his life.

The King switched to the other breast the moment Tobias freed it from the material. He didn't talk much just suckled from his lover's breasts switching back and forth for several minutes. "I wonder if I suckle enough to make you leak all the time," he teased before his mouth went back to the breast. He teased the nipple on the other breast making sure both received his attention. "Your milk is very sweet, cherished. I will have to be careful that no one tries to take you and use you as a cow."

His tail found Tobias' hole after a few minutes, the spade pressing against the twitching muscles but not going in just yet.

Tobias's nipples had never been harder or more sensitive in his life. His King constantly suckling from them, gorging himself on the milk that seemed to flow freely from them, licking and sucking on them like he sucked on Tobias's cock in that reading challenge; he really started to believe there wasn't a single sex act that his mate couldn't perform masterfully. He felt the friendly tap of his King's tail against his hole, and his breath hitched. It was like an unexpected visit from an old friend, wanting to revive old memories of the white-hot, wall-slamming sex they had back in the day.

"I'm sure our whelps will enjoy it, then! I-I might need to be milked like a cow to make sure they all get enough." He reached down and stroked his mate's tail, feeling its warmth and slick scales thoroughly. A perfect temperature to feel like it was a part of him, and smooth enough to slip in like it belonged. "I hope I wouldn't make any other mothers jealous, though. Male or female. I feel like it wouldn't be a fair competition..." Was he bragging? It sure felt like he was. But it also felt completely true.

The King continued to drink from his lover watching Tobias' body react so lustfully to this treatment. He wanted his mate to enjoy every minute of his life now that they were mates. He saw the gentle rock of his lover's hips then smirked before he flattened the spade. He slowly slid the tip into his cherished body letting it fill his lover as his lover filled his mouth. This was perfection, the mating of dragon and human.

"Our children will grow strong on this milk," the King replied when he finally had his fill. "You provide so much for them." Milk still dribbled from the nipple even though the King removed himself. "See how rich you are? It wouldn't be a fair competition at all. You would win, cherished."

Tobias gave a belly laugh from the high his King gave him reaching a pleasant peak. What a beautiful day...clear and blue, not too hot, autumn-kissed trees all around them, and the sexual beast of his King playing with him without a care in the world. He didn't have a magic canvas to capture memories, but that was what his eyes were for...he embossed the picture of his lover's face with that easy and proud smile, the mighty horns and spikes on his back and showed how this King with potential to be bloody and ruthless was the same one that nuzzled his pregnant body and made him feel safe. The way the trees swayed with the wind, and the sun-kissed grass between his toes...the only work he had to do was just enjoy himself and serve his King. He sighed softly. What a life!

The highlight of such a pleasant day was that tail finally slithering into him, and licking his insides as it filled him. He flexed his taint: he understood now, how it made his cock twitch and clenched his hole. Serving his King was serving himself. He made it a little difficult for his lover to sink that gorgeous tail deeper and deeper, even with magic, so Tobias could enjoy how it spread him open. He never wanted to go a single hour without feeling full, or having his King's body to keep him warm and hot for it. Looking to his beautiful dragon's face, although Tobias was sure all his thoughts were heard loud and clear, he repeated them as he coyly teased the King and himself with a test of how sneaky the King could be at getting the tail as far in as it could go...

The King slowly wiggled his tail into his lover purring at the feel of Tobias' body opening up to him. He watched his mate's eyes cloud over in lust and love as the spade opened inside and rubbed over the spot. They would have stayed like that for hours had it not been for a massive clamor coming from the trees as a stout farm man rolled down the hill.

The man landed right in front of the lovers and quickly covered his eyes with his hands. "Sorry, King. I saw you flying overhead. When you didn't arrive at the farm, I set out to look for you fearing something was wrong." The man stammered as he knew he interrupt something very important.

Tobias froze, clenching on the tail for entirely nonsexual reasons. He felt immediately torn: on the one hand, he felt immediate anxiety and confusion at being discovered in an intimate moment with his mate - on the other hand, he felt sorry for anyone unobservant enough to notice that the King was having an intimate moment with his mate.

If he left the situation as it was, the poor farmer might get his head bitten off. Hopefully not literally...but anyway: "Just...go back to the farm and wait, alright? Everything's fine. We'll come to you when we're ready."

The King let out a mighty huff before he gently eased his tail out of his mate. "I'll make this up to you later," he whispered into Tobias' ear as he pulled up the silk to cover his lover's breasts.

"Thank you for coming to see about my well being, Daven," the King greeted the farmer. "I have come for a trade. We'll need supplies for several weeks, bread, cheese, meat, and anything else my mate might like."

...Or the King could just start dealing with this 'Daven' right here. That worked, too. He hoped Daven wasn't perturbed by the sound his body made when the King of Dragons withdrew his tail from his hole. The whisper was a nice touch, though...every time, those chills he had to shake out of his body were too good. He smiled at how much his mate cared about him being comfortable.

"Those will do just fine." Tobias stood up a little shakily and waved a little at the clearly nervous farmer with an awkward smile. "Howdy! It's nice to make yer acquaintance, Daven. I hope you're, erm, having a good day so far..." He hadn't talked to anyone since becoming his King's mate: this was going to take some getting used to.

The King watched Tobias interact with Daven for a few moments before he added. "Daven would you please show Tobias your farm? He was very excited to see all parts of my kingdom. I'm sure he would be interested in your land." He didn't want his cherished to think he could only be in the King's company. It would do that man some good to have contact outside of the caves. "What were those red and white flowers you told me you were growing? Ponnies? Poppies?"

"Poppies, my King," Daven answered before he motioned them forward. "I have a new crop. They just bloomed if you would to see."

"Sure, I'd love to see them!" Tobias had no idea what kind of atmosphere had just been created, but it seemed the incident was being swept under the silk and not going to be mentioned. Red and white flowers, huh? He didn't see too many flowers in the forest: most he did see were wildseed and quickly torn up as weeds or just eaten. A whole crop of flowers...? He couldn't say he understood the idea, but--wow, it made for a pretty sight!

They stretched on for quite a while. Mostly red little flowers, a little deeper red than the hair he had. The white ones looked like the odd ones out, but whichever color they were, it was pleasantly odd to see so many of them together. But why were they being grown?

"So Daven, why grow flowers like these? Do you need 'em for something, or are they just supposed to look pretty?"

"They are flowers used in marriages," Daven admitted with a deep blush. "Every marriage performed in the kingdom uses my flowers." He glanced back from Tobias to the King trying to figure out what exactly he needed to say. "The white ones are used for the men and the red are for the women."

"Huh. Is that so?" Tobias scratched his head at that one, looking down to his massive stomach which was surely hard for Daven to ignore. "I'm new to this kingdom, I guess you could say. Where I used to live, when a man and woman want to marry, they just do it. It takes a day or so for everyone to get the news, but it all works out."

Tobias looked over to the rest of the farm. So much open land...there was something oddly freeing about it and yet a little sad. A lot of trees were permanently taken down, and the land they stood on was used for the upkeep of people and animals. He wasn't sure how he felt about it. Still, it was nice to look at, and Devan didn't seem unhappy. Just...a little scared. When he caught Devan's eye, he offered a smile, but it didn't seem to help.

"I should get your supplies," Daven said before he nervously rushed off leaving Tobias and the King alone.

"You look a bit sad, cherished. Is something wrong?" He asked as he sat back in his hunches. "Do you want a farm like this one day? We could grow vegetables and crops. Raise pigs and cows, anything you want."

"I, ah..." Tobias shifted on his feet, a task much more arduous now than yesterday. "I wouldn't say that. It's more that I've never really seen a farm before. It's a bit jarring to see so much land without trees everywhere. I'm not used to it."

He walked over to sit in front of his King's lap and enjoy the warmth coming off the scaled body. "Ask me that question again sometime down the line. I may have an answer for you then. For now...I'll just adjust myself to the sight of it as best I can." He rubbed his right hand on his mate's right thigh. "No need to worry."

"There wasn't a farmer in your village?" The King asked as they waited. He noticed that it seemed a bit harder for his cherished to move so he placed a gently, comforting hand on the small of the human's back. "We don't have to have a large farm. Just one big enough for vegetables, chickens, and a few pigs."

The King let out a little puff of smoke as they waited. "I hope Daven's wife made some cookies. She makes the best and even if you don't like sweets, the cookies will change your mind."

"We just traded with them. You remember when I mentioned Darius, the real one? He was a farmer. I probably would have gone out to trade with him at his farm, but he always came to me. So I just stayed there. Kinda...kinda silly, when I think about it. Huh." He let his King's hand support him. "And like I just said, you'll have to ask me about that later. It's a tough question."

Tobias had to chuckle when he heard the King of Dragons say the word 'cookies'. Coming out of such a deep and proud voice just sounded odd. "I haven't had too many sweets. 'Cept for salted caramel, of course. But if they have your vote of confidence, I'm sure they're great!" He felt his stomach growl more loudly. How long had he gone without food...? It had to be longer than a day. Well, he couldn't go doing that anymore, not in his condition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM