Pregnant Wizards (Closed with MpregnateMe)

I brought Ragnarok to my left breast to feed him.

I follow suit with Xodious. "Drink up little boy" I say rubbing his back gently

I moaned as Ragnarok started to drink.

I chuckle, before letting out a soft pleasured moan as Xodious begins to suckle. "Mmm"

"Good morning, Kyle." I smiled.

"Good morning to you too handsome." I lean over and kiss you

I smiled and kissed you back.

I return the smile before returning my focus to my baby, when a thought occurs to me. "Hey...Sean?"

"Yes, Kyle?" Sean asked.

"Why do you think those creatures were so hellbent on stopping us from getting the Orb, back in the temple?" I ask, "They seem like normal babies"

"I have no idea, Kyle." Sean replied.

"Hmm...oh well, no point dwelling on it." I say

"I have a question: do our babies look familiar to you, Kyle." I asked.

I look at our babies confused by the question. "No, they d-...wait..they do, but I can't put my finger on it."

"My little Ragnarok looks like Ragnarok, the Wizard of Light Salvation and your little Xodious looks like Xodious, the Wizard of Dark Destruction." Sean explained.

"...You're right." I realize remembering the legendary wizards, "Do you think it's a coincidence?"

"I'm not sure." Sean replied.

"It has to be, right?" I look down at the innocently sleeping Xodious in my arms, "He can't possibly be the Wizard of Dark Destruction..."

"I'm afaid he is, Kyle." I said. "These two battled each other for years. Xodious wanted to rule the world, but Ragnarok wanted to stop his evil brother to save the world." I explained.

"But...how can my Xodious be THE legendary Xodious? He's just a baby!" I say in denial, desperately trying to prove his innocence

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM