Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime)

"I'm sure you're right, but that movie'd really have to be something to make me laugh harder than Showgirls. I'll take you on, bub."

Steve felt immediately warm and happier at how he and Will were bonding. It seemed like no real mistakes could happen anymore: all they could do was get closer and more friendly. He wasn't sure if that was true, but he just went with it and let his chest feel light. And he let his cock feel stiff as he watched Will bend over to get the flick in question off of a shelf.

"Have I ever told you that you have the best buns of any baker, Will?" Steve tried to say it jokingly, but he was mesmerized before he knew it. "Warm and fresh, round and supple. And they taste amazing."

Will laughed at the young man as he stood up straight with a movie in his hand.  "No one has ever said it quite like that."  He smiled before he did all he needed to do to start the movie.  He picked up the remote and hurried over to the bed ready for couple's cuddling under the covers.

"Now there are a few rules here.  First, no throwing anything at the tv.  Second, no throwing anything at me because you think it's a dumb movie.  Third and final rule, you have to cuddle with me as it plays.  Sounds good to you?" 

"The first is fine: I'm too full and tired to throw anything anyway. The second won't work if you're including shade in that description. As for the third..." Steve gently squeezed Will's arm. "If you didn't, I would be very upset."

Steve belched, unintentionally punctuating the conversation with that. "I'm setting such a bad example for the children." Then he poked his bloated belly, getting a few playful kicks in response. Some more playful than others. "Oof! Bad idea, bad idea..."

"You can make fun of the movie all you want.  I do that every time I watch," Will teased as he threw his arm over his shoulder.  "Now let's watch this and if you fall asleep, that's fine too."  He tucked himself around Steve then snuggled up to him before he kissed his temple.  "You will like this." 

Steve felt warm and fuzzy again. Only Will made him feel like this. And it was happening more and more. He turned a wry smile. "I know..." He kissed Will, already feeling a little more relaxed.

And then more relaxed.

The movie was bad, sure enough. It was hard to keep paying attention in parts, they riffed on it here and there...but Steve mostly felt his eyelids drooping. His head felt heavy. Before he knew it, sound and light just faded away.

He woke up to Will still cuddling him. And so they slept in that same way, day after day. But one day in particular was the start of Steve's streaming career becoming more adventurous.

"Look what came in the mail today," Will teased with a large brown box in his hand.  "It's from Toy Lovers, Inc."  He set the box down on the counter before he picked up a pair of scissors and cut the tape.  "Do you want to show it off tonight or wait?" 

"Lemme see it." Steve huffed and heaved trying to stand up. He finally managed it with Will's help, picking up the toy to examine it. He didn't know the details, but...

"You must have a lot of faith in me..." Steve gulped, turning the giant dildo over in his hands. "It's huge! M-Maybe we need to make sure it'll actually fit before we do anything."

He marveled at the soft yet supple material, stiff and unyielding like the permanent erection it pretended to be...it was well-made, but who could have modeled this? It was even bigger than Will's dick!

Will looked down at the packing slip then at the toy.  "That's because this isn't what we ordered," Will slid the slip over to Steve so the pregnant man could read it.  "This is the XXL Triple Deluxe Lover," he held up the box so they could read the top.  "We ordered the Deluxe Lover.  The much smaller one that starts the Deluxe Lover line." 

"That's weird," answered Steve automatically. This meant they could return it with no fuss and even get their money back. But he turned the toy over in his hands and started thinking...

It would make quite a splash for him to use this. A lot of his fans were size queens. However, even thinking about trying to shove that thing up his butt made him shudder with images of ruptured anal tissue and blood covering the computer chair.

"...Well..." Steve bounced the large dildo in his hands, irrationally relieved for how it obeyed his attempt to lighten the situation. "Do you think we should actually return it?"

Will watched Steve for several minutes as he bounced the huge toy between his hands.  "Do you want to keep it and work your way up?"  He asked once he realized Steve wasn't about to put the toy away.  "We could order the entire line if you want." 

Steve tapped his hip with the head of the rubber schlong monster. "I think that'd work out the best. Make the fans think I'm just getting sluttier by the day." He supposed it wasn't entirely untrue. Jesus, how many times had he almost yanked Will's pants down in a rush to get that cock? Not to mention having to use condoms in this particular context set him off in a very visceral way. It was hard to explain, but the risk of getting pregnant as a man - in a bizarre although straightforward way - added some sense of danger to it all. What if the condom broke? What if he had yet another baby growing inside him?

He didn't realize how hard he made himself until Will raised an eyebrow at him. "A-Ah, it's not like we can't afford a few more, anyway!"

Will just smirked with a slight shake of his head.  He had no idea what was going on in Steve's head but the sudden appearance of his hard cock let him know that what kinds of thoughts rattled around in the pregnant man's head.  He let out a chuckle before he moved around and maneuvered until he was at the computer with Steve sitting right next to him.  "We are going to sit here, order the entire line in various colors.  I'm sure the viewers would love to see that.  Your hole stretched by brightly colored toys."

Steve's attention was split between Will riling him up and just how much his stomach filled his lap these days. However many brats were in his belly, they sure as hell took up a lot of room. He hoped the chair could support the weight he was still going to gain, sheesh!

And that said nothing about how his ass spread against the back and pushed him forward. His efforts to keep it firm as it grew certainly did pay off, but the consequences were tragically unforeseen.

"Hell, Mardi Gras is coming up," it so occurred to Steve. "You can feed me a king cake on stream while I sit my fat ass down on one of these alien-lookin' things. I wouldn't have the energy to celebrate any other way, if we're being honest..." His limbs felt like lead at the end of the day, hauling around the slightly egg-shaped ball of pregnancy that swelled in front of him. Not even a trench coat could hide how he got knocked up now, could it?

Will smirked as an idea formed in his head.  "You know we could have a private parade where you try to collect as many 'throws' as you can."  He let his hand drift to Steve's waistband then teased the fabric down.  "I would grab some beads and try to see how many this guy can collect.  Sorta like a ring toss but only instead of a coke bottle, I'll be aiming for your cock.   We could even make a sign using body paint on your belly saying 'Hit the X' or something like that." 

Will thought about some of the wild wickedness he saw during Mardi Gras.  "And beads aren't the only thing I could throw.  Sexy, lace panties, a couple of small sex toys.  Silk bondage ties, oh what fun we could have." 

Steve narrowed his eyes in mock suspicion. "That's an awful lot of detail you just happened to come up with from my idea. Then there's the dildo mishap, plus I'm somehow a pregnant man...It almost sounds like you planned it all along...!"

He pulled his fingers into a pretend gun, trying to stifle a smile and play it straight. "Spill the beans, asshole! I know you hid the king cake baby in my rear to cover your tracks! The evidence is right here!" He poked his stomach. "Now tell me where the drop-off point is, or I'm dragging your ass downtown!"

"...To the shopping center. So you can buy me some new underwear. I may have lost focus at some point."

"I have been to a few raucous Mardi Gras celebrations in my time.  There was a time when public nudity was a part of the celebration and in some parts of the world, it still is," Will teased before he moved his hand up and down Steve's length.  "Plus it seems that you're on board with the idea." 

"Oh officer," he mocked playing the part of the villain in Steve's play, "you have no idea what I've shoved up your ass and hidden in your belly but you're going to get bigger and bigger until you can't stand anymore.  Then and only then will the creature inside you force it's way out your ass and into the world.  Too bad it'll leave your asshole so wide that it'll never close."  He used his other hand and faked twirled his mustache.  "But having your ass stretched like that would be great for what I'm going to shove up there after you birth.  Maybe a watermelon or pumpkin." 

"...Interesting idea..." Steve didn't have a clear emotional response to that last part, so he settled for vagueness as he struggled to think of something to keep the conversation from getting too awkward. Hmm...a watermelon or a pumpkin? "Wouldn't the pumpkin just get squashed? If you'll pardon the pun? Seems like a waste."

He did imagine just how much his hole would gape after all that abuse. Most weapons smugglers could hide a weapon or two up their business, but he could probably stash an AK-47 complete with magazines after giving birth to the prenatal squatters...

Jesus Christ, what had he gotten himself into?

"Looks like this went from a fun, evil villain vs heroic hero role play to something serious," Will stated quickly dropping the playful tone and the imaginary villain persona.  "You want to talk about it?"

"Huh? Oh, that was just a joke anyway...I wasn't going to commit." Steve let that linger as he let his hands rest on the shelf of his belly.

Maybe he worried too much about how to say things to Will. Maybe in general. But right now, he didn't want to even think about any of this. And yet here he was. "That, uh...that guy from your past or whatever, the one that got punished. He got punished like this?" He bounced his stomach a little bit, although it was mostly too firm and tight to move. "Putting aside the whole...'how is that even possible' problem, was that really effective punishment? Did that actually solve the problem, or did someone just go apeshit and do something without thinking? Just in a weird, supernatural sense?"

He found he didn't actually care about the answer. The true anxiety that weighed him down was also weighing him down very literally. Was this...really the only remarkable thing about him now? Being a pregnant man? Actually getting off on the idea of his boyfriend getting him pregnant and making him give agonizing birth to his children? Where would this leave him 20 years from now?!

He sat back down on the bed and tried not to think about how his emergent tits rested on his pregnant belly.

Will nodded.  "For the guy it was a very effective punishment.  He never spoke ill of pregnant women again.  He didn't insult the goddess because he just couldn't.  If he wasn't in pain from labor, the sheer size of his pregnant body made it difficult to insult anyone."  He stopped for a moment, turned and looked Steve directly in the eyes.  "Plus there were the times when the goddess gave some of her more lusty, brave, virile warriors the opportunities to quell their urges with him.  He was double and triple spit roasted several times a month or just used by entire armies when they won a battle." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM