O Experiments of Life (Open to all)

"I don't know if I can get much bigger...my chest hurts just as bad..." Renard said as he glanced down, he raised a brow as he was met with what was now a pair of boobs due to all the milk they had in them.

He didn't dare touch them, too afraid that it would only hurt more and the milk would come out as well.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]

"Then.. We must do something before you can't handle the size anymore." He said, not really bothered by the breasts. It was normal, kind of, well for some people.
He gently hugged Rennie from behind, being in his cheerful mood again.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked while petting his hair.

"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"Uh...what do you...ooo suggest?" Renard questioned.

The hug wasn't really wanted, considering he was still growing.

"Maybe we should do a check-up later, so we can see at what exact month you are." He suggested, moving his hands to Renard's back.
Massaging the tense, hurting muscles, making them relaxed.

"When I stop growing ya mean...?" Renard asked, the massage felt nice.

Though it was hard to focus on the massage as he felt himself getting larger.

"The answer is yes of course!" He said smiling, still massaging Rennie's back.
Suddenly an idea came to mind.

"Rennie, did you come up with names yet?" Richmond asked cheerfully, changing the subject slightly to distract him from the painful swelling.

"Wh....no. I haven't had much time to think of that..." Renard said. "Why?"

"Eeeh.. why? I was trying to start a conversation." He said, knowing he failed doing that, still being a bit worried about Renard's condition. He ruffled his hair, smiling.

"How do you feel?" He asked, a little concerned. He continued massaging his back, waiting for an answer.

"I was just curious why you were...asking..." Renard answered. "I feel...too big and full...my chest really hurts.."

It was true, though there was a great deal of milk built up in there.

Richmond sighed. "I guess we'll have to wait till the growing process stops."
He put his hand on top of Rennie's stomach, feeling the babies move around more often. It was nice to see them being more active.

"Haha They are so hyper! Maybe I hang out with you too much that they picked it up from be hahaha" He joked, lightening up the mood a little.

(is there anymore roles available? I'm interested in joining. I'm new here by the way 。・ω・。)

(Hello welcome! I'm also new I joined 2 days ago. All roles are open ^^ There's 1 already impregnated subject left. 5 newbie subjects left. 2 pregnant scientists left. and 7 scientists left! ^^)

(I'm somewhat nervous lol this is a first for me )
Name: Cypher
Orientation: He was taken from the orphanage around the age of nine. His foster parents couldn't handle his free spirited behavior so they transported/handed him over to the government. long story short he ended up here.
Appearance: Hip lenght blond hair with honey blonde highlights. A young thin frame kinda built, and pale skin.
He stands about 6'2
Personality: Naive , rebel, determined, and very reliable . he tends to be a filirt ,but ultimately he is still a baby himself trying to coap with his emotions.
Role/If pregnant how far along: He's not pregnant yet since he just arrived. He's quick on his feet when it comes to thinking up plans, specially if it means his freedom is on the line.
----------------------
A loud echo of hurried footsteps broke the silence throughout the hallways, coming down the hallway was a teen boy running from the gaurds. his hair was being tossed by the wind giving him a fairly angelic apperance. with a switch of pace he takes a sharp turn to the right , taking a deep breath. His heart dropped when he saw a man futher down dressed in uniform waiting for him ."Stay away from me jerk..i can take you on ...- he struggled to talk for he was out of breath.

Name: Skyler Elton.
Orientation: Bisexual.
Appearance: Black hair with white streaks and bangs, silver eyes but you don't see it because he always has this closed eyed smile, pale skin, average height, small build but a bit muscular.
Personality: Polite and Formal, A bit sadistic, Playful, A bit of a softie deep inside. Quick thinker.
Role/If pregnant how far along: Scientist. Not pregnant.
Extra (optional): Former honor student, got hired here recently. He doesn't have his own subjects yet and was assigned to inject the subject Cypher.

"Hm? My my, What do we have here." He said, walking up to the breathless subject, intoducing himself like it was a casual thing. "Ah so your the new subject Cypher. I'm Skyler. Nice to meet you." His voice was a bit chilling, but also relaxing. He stretched out his hand for a handshake, waiting patiently.

He stood up straight, letting his eyes fall onto the male in front of him. He swiftly turned his head checking for any gaurds, squinted his eyes he noticed the group of gaurds observing him from around the corner, in case he tries to make a break for it . Cypher clinched his teeth finding himself in a sticky situation. but of course he saw this to his advantage and possibly very intriguing something his little mind couldn't pass up."Cut the formal crap.Okay? listen I don't know what type experimental hell house this is but...i-i don't want any part of it ....."he said with a hiss , Slapping the mans hand away . He casually walked pass the scientist trying to keep his tough boy image in check.

Skyler just turned around, still smiling politely, grabbing the subject's shoulder.
"Who said it was an offer? I certainly didn't." He said opening his silver eyes, that were staring down his soul and acting.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to come with me." Smirking, he tightened his grip on Cypher so he would be able to let go so easily. The guards took that as a signal and surrounded the two.

Giving the scientist a side glance before pausing after hearing the mans replie."well who said I needed one?" he responded with just as much confidence then the last remark,eyeing the mans hand rested on his shoulder.

Cypher turned around facing the man, eyes trailed around knowing that ment more trouble. He quickly tried to maneuver his way out from the older males grip, unable to move freely and bumped into one of the gaurds."Look. how about we make a deal?... " he tries his hardest to get free, backing up .He thinks-"Crap this is not good. wait..aha!..right I'll try option #2 "-

"Unfortunately, I can't make any deals. Orders are orders. That's all." He said as he nodded to the guard behind Cypher, who began to knocked the teen out.

"Sweet dreams." He said, grinning widely as the watched the teen fall to the ground almost paralyzed. He then look back at the guards and ordered them to bring him to the injection cell and restrain him.

He looked slightly intimidated by the scientist, his hands started shacking , eyes glossed over with fear of what's getting ready to take place concerning him. "Hehe. why not sometimes its nice to break rules here and there." He replied , nervously fidgeting.

Before he could make his move, he felt the gaurd strike him repeatedly. one punch to the gut ,one upper cut to the face. He fell back with a loud thump, his body was sprawled out , he saw burry figures in front of him , but soon fadded into a sea of darkness.

Naoto sighed as he hard the voice "Ugh, who cares if they hear?" He asked with a pout "We aren't breaking any rules..." He rose up from the bed "Fine, I guess it wouldn't hurt just to see what's up."

Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM