Closed My brothers best friend
Jace felt his cheeks flush lightly “Well they just asked when I last had sex not who I last had sex with or if I am gay” he said softly, he smiled gently up at him, his right dimple showing as he did. “Thank you for coming to check on me anyway” he said softly and leaned in hugging him gently, his heart continuing to beat rapidly
Steve lets out a surprised squeak then hugs back after a moment, blushing as well "No worries, Jay. Anytime" He says softly
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace pulled back slowly his eyes flicking to Steve’s lips a little before looking back into his eyes his heart beating quickly. He swallowed roughly reaching up and touching Steve’s cheek gently before running his thumb down and over Steve’s lips lightly
Steve's blush darkens as he stares at Jayce, eyes wide and mouth agape in surprise for a few moments before he leans in to place a quick kiss on Jace's lips.
Jace missed him back softly rubbing his cheek gently before pulling back breathing heavily, he felt his cheeks warm up before he leaned in kissing him again moving so he was in his lap *skipping*

Jace laid looking at the roof breathing heavily. What had he just done “Oh my god” he said quietly covering his face and looking at Steve out of the corner of his eye “I can’t believe we just...” he said blushing brightly
"Well, at least you have an answer if someone asks when you last had sex" Steve chuckles breathlessly, his head resting on Jace's shoulder "That was amazing by the way" He grins.
Jace blushed brightly and looked at Steve laying on his shoulder, his heart still beating erratically. “So....um....where do we go from here?” He said softly gently running his fingers through Steve’s hair lightly “I mean....you’re my brothers best friend...this could turn out really badly” he said quietly
"Where do you want us to go from here?" Steve asks, leaning into Jace's touch with a content smile on his face "I wouldn't worry about that too much, he always teases me about having a crush on you"
Jace blushed brightly “You had a crush on me? That bastard, he knew I had a crush on you too” he said shaking his head grinning. “I mean...I would love to be with you, you know I would....but....my parents are...well, you know” he said quietly looking away “And I know you offered your place but what if we broke up or something? I would have nowhere to go” he said quietly
"I wouldn't kick you out even if we broke up, you would still be my friend" Steve says, still smiling "And if your parents try to do anything to you, I'll kick their asses"
Jace stood stretching his body out hearing the satisfying crack of his back. He grabbed his clothes dressing “I’m sure your mums would love having your boyfriend living with you after being together for a while 2 hours” he laughed softly and leant down kissing him softly “Come on, I’m sure my brother notices our absence from the party” he grinned
"Oh hush, you know that my moms love you" Steve laughs and kisses Jace back before getting up to get dressed as well "Well we've been in here for awhile and Joey hasn't come looking for us yet, he always knew that we were crushing on each other so I'm guessing that he already figured out what we've been up to" He chuckles as he pulls his jeans on.
Jace blushed a little and shook his head “And what if I break your heart, they aren’t going to love me then are they” he poked his tongue out lightly. He looked into his mirror and fixed his hair lightly trying to make it look the same as before “I don’t think he would have expected us to go that far with each other tonight, especially with no alcohol in either of us” he said softly and stood straight “You ready?” (We can skip some weeks here if you want until pregnancy symptoms start showing? Also, which one of us is pregnant this time?)
"They'd probably think I was the one to break your heart, you're too sweet to be a heartbreaker" Steve replies, sticking his tongue out back at Jace "Ready when you are"

(Sure, skipping to about when symptoms start happening works for me! You can decide which one of them is pregnant)
Jace sat at the table pushing around his food lightly, he had been feeling unwell a lot lately and just didn’t want to vomit again. He felt both his brother’s and Steve’s eyes on him as he pushed the food around. They sat at Jace’s house at their big table, his parents were out at some church event but Jace would refuse to do anything close to being with Steve in the house since the night of the party, he just couldn’t risk his parents walking in on them. He took a tiny bit of food trying to placate his brother and boyfriend. He felt his stomach flip a bit and stood racing to the toilet quickly before vomiting loudly. He felt his body shaking a bit before he laid on the cool tiles breathing heavily
Steve gets up and follows Jace, visibly worried about his boyfriend "Jay? Can I come in?" He asks while lightly knocking on the closed door between them. He had noticed that Jace hasn't been feeling well for nearly a week now and was beginning to grow concerned for the younger man.
Jace whimpered slightly curled up slightly on the floor. “I’d prefer you didn’t” he said weakly, he hated the idea of Steve seeing him sick. He sat up his head a little dizzy as he took a few deep breaths before going to the sink and quickly brushing his teeth getting the awful taste out of his mouth. He opened the door his cheeks flushed lightly “I’m okay” he said softly and smiled weakly at Steve
Steve pulls his boyfriend into a hug, rubbing his back to try and bring him at least a little comfort "Feel up to eating something? Or at least having something to drink?"
Jace snuggled into Steve tucking his face into Steve’s neck, he wrapped his arms tightly around him “Just holding me like this is good” he said quietly before hearing the door downstairs open and he jumped back a little knowing it would be his parents. He was so terrified of them finding out. “Maybe it’s the stress about us hiding” he said quietly chewing on his lip lightly “I’m so terrified of them finding out”
"Maybe, stress can really mess with ya" Steve agrees as stress seemed to be the most likely culprit as to why Jace was feeling so sick lately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy