Closed My brothers best friend
Jace whimpered and cried out as another contraction wracked through his thin frame, his stomach could be seen violently pushing in to help the baby move down. He pushed as hard as he could “Why is it burning so bad?!” He cried out brokenly
"The baby's head is crowning, it's coming, you're doing great!" Steve tells him, grinning when he sees the top of their baby's head beginning to emerge.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace cried out and leaned forward pushing hard, his teeth gritted “Nnnghh” he grunted as he pushed, his hole burning so badly, the contraction ended and he planted a bit, whimpering as the child’s head slid back in a bit
"It's okay, take a break" Steve says "You're making good progress"
Jace nodded breathing heavily “It hurts so bad” he cried out brokenly before another contraction came over him, he squeezed Steve’s hand tightly as he breathed through it whimpering
"I know it does, baby...it'll be over soon"
Jace nodded tearfully before screaming as another contraction came, he pushed the burning getting worse “Please, please get out!” He cried out holding tightly onto his boyfriends hand as he pushed
"I-I can't, not yet" Steve tells him anxiously.
Jace cried out pushing as hard as he could feeling his hole stretch even more as the head pushed itself out, he fell back as the contraction ended and the baby’s head sat a bit out of his hole “I can’t do this, I’m so tired” he said brokenly
"Yes you can, the head is already out. You're almost done, you just have to get the shoulders out and I can do the rest"
Jace cried brokenly “Why did you do this to me” he moaned before leaning forward pushing again crying out as he felt the head release with a hush of fluids. He groaned as another contraction came and leaned forward pushing hard trying to get the shoulders out
"I-I'm sorry, I never wanted to see you in pain... I'm sorry" Steve says with tears in his eyes as he very gently tugs on the baby.
Jace leaned back panting “I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it, it just hurts so bad” he sobbed a little before another pain overtook him and he leaned forward pushing again gritting his teeth finally feeling the shoulders and then the baby slip free. He collapsed back on the bed breathing heavily
Steve quickly reaches out to catch the baby, laying it down on Jace's chest "It's okay, it's okay now, y-you did it! You did it, baby!" He grins, laughing with relief.
Jace put one hand on the screaming newborn breathing heavily “I love you Steve” he said softly as he rubbed the baby’s back gently trying to calm it “Is it a boy or girl?” He asked tiredly, he didn’t even think he had the energy to lift the child up right now.

(I was thinking when Steve has the baby, maybe they have moved to a more accepting city and the baby they just had is a couple years old so Steve wants to carry a baby and see how it is so they plan to go to the hospital and have a doctor but they go on a mini vacation to a small mountainside cabin before the baby is born leaving the one they already had with Steve’s parents or something but end up getting caught because of a blizzard and Steve is meant to still have a few weeks but goes into labour and then Steve has the baby there?)
"I love you too, I love you so much" Steve smiles and kisses Jace before gently moving one of the baby's legs "It's a boy, we have a son"

(I love that idea! Maybe Steve is carrying twins, but they think that he's only having one?)
Jace smiled gently and stroked the baby’s head lightly as it calmed down “What should we name him?” He said softly and shuffled over so Steve could get on the bed with him

(Maybe that’s why he has them early, but maybe they know about that their twins but don’t realise twins often come early?)
Steve carefully cuddles his boyfriend and newborn son close "What do you think of the name, Chase?"

(Okay, I like that idea more)
Jace laughed gently “You’re giving him an energetic name already, we’re going to be in trouble” he said softly and tucks his head on his boyfriends shoulder tiredly “I love you so much” he whispered falling asleep
"I love you too, Jay. You and Chase" Steve smiles and yawns, falling asleep soon after his new family.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,501 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy