Closed My brothers best friend
Jace whistled lightly as he unpacked their bags filling the drawer up. He went over and sat on the bed “Come here babe, I’ll massage your back, I know it’s been annoying you lately” he said smiling gently at his boyfriend
"That sounds amazing" Steve smiles as he sits on the bed in front of his boyfriend "Thanks, babe"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace smiled gently and kissed his neck lightly “Anything for you” he said softly before digging his fingers in his boyfriends back working on the tense muscles.
Steve gasps softly and grins "Mmmh...that feels fantastic" He sighs happily, shutting his eyes as he relaxes under his boyfriend's touch.
Jace smiled gently and continued to massage his boyfriend “So, we’re getting pretty close now, only a few weeks, are you excited?” He said softly “I’m sure you’ll be wonderful and at least you’ll have the epidural so it won’t feel so bad, especially considering we have two coming this time” he laughed softly
"I'm very excited... and nervous to be honest..." Steve admits softly "Even with an epidural it's still going to hurt like hell...what if I'm not strong enough o something goes wrong with the babies?"
Jace smiled and kissed his cheek lightly pulling him close “I know it’s going to hurt” he laughed lightly and nuzzled his neck lightly “I promise, I won’t let anything happen to you or the babies” he said softly. A few hours later Jace was cooking some dinner in the kitchen looking out the window “The snowstorm is getting worse” he said frowning a little “It’s been strong for a few hours now, we may just need to stay inside for the few days we’re here, hopefully we can drive out by then”
"Why did it have to snow while we're here? The weather report didn't say anything about snow for the whole week" Steve pouts a bit "At least being snowed in gives us an excuse to lay around and cuddle all day"
Jace laughed softly and left the food for a moment before cuddling his boyfriend “That is very tru. I’m going to be honest, I am excited for these babies to be out so I can be the little spoon again, I miss that” he chuckled softly and kissed his boyfriend lightly before going back and finishing their food. He put the pasta into bowls for them and handed one to his boyfriend
"I miss being the big spoon" Steve laughs as he takes the bowl from his boyfriend, waddling over to the sofa.
Jace followed and sat down eating his food happily. Once he finished he took their empty plates quickly cleaning them before going back to his boyfriend “Let’s go cuddle and I can massage your back again for you as well”
"Sounds good to me, this backache just won't go away" Steve huffs, pouting a bit before making his way to the bedroom together "I'm sick of being pregnant, I can't wait for it all to finally be over"
Jace laughed softly “Don’t forget, I know exactly what you’re going through. Well, I mean, not exactly because I only had one” he smiled gently and pulled Steve close as he climbed into bed before starting to knead his back gently “I love you and I know it’s going to hurt but when you hold them in your arms and you know you brought them into this world it’s like nothing can compare” he said softly and kissed his cheek lightly
"I know... I'm glad that you'll be there with me, I don't think I'd be able to do it without you" Steve smiles a bit, leaning back into his boyfriend's touch "I love you too... thank you for everything" He says.
Jace smiled at his boyfriend lovingly and put his hand on Steve’s stomach rubbing it gently before going back to massaging his back “Why are you thanking me?” He laughed gently “I should be thanking you, you made me more confident in who I am, you helped me when my parents disowned me, let me move in with you after only a couple months of being together, accepted me into your family. I should be the one thanking you”
"You've made me so happy, more so than I've been in a long time. You gave me three precious kids and you spoil me rotten" Steve chuckles "What did I do to deserve someone as amazing as you?" He smiles lovingly, resting his hand over his boyfriend's.
Jace smiled gently “You were best friends with my big brother” he laughed lightly “Very confusing growing up and having a crush on my brothers best friend in our community” he laughed softly “but I’m not complaining” he chuckled softly and went back to massaging his boyfriends back “is this helping?”
"A little bit, it's still really sore" Steve sighs and rubs his stomach "I must have done too much heavy lifting while we were packing and getting ready to leave"
Jace shook his head lightly “I told you to leave them. Here, let’s lie you down for a bit, maybe sleep will help” he said pulling away from behind Steve, helping him lay down, he sat a pillow between his legs and one under his belly gently before cuddling up behind him lightly “Try to rest, okay?”
Steve nods and lays down, sighing in relief as he settles into the pillows under him "I will...sorry for making you take care of me, we're supposed to be having fun..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy