C My brothers best friend

Jace took his free hand and rubbed the back of it gently as they drank their tea in silence. Jace put his empty cup on the bedside table and stretched his body out lightly “Do you want to watch a movie?” He asked smiling at his boyfriend

"Sure, babe. I could go for a distraction, I'm so bored" Steve chuckles a bit and smiles.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Jace smiled and puts on Netflix just scrolling through “What are you in the mood for? Comedy? Romance? Action? Horror?” He hummed as he scrolled

"Oh! Horror!" Steve grins, shifting to lay on his side to face the TV.

Jace laughed and put on a classic horror film and cuddled up next to his boyfriend. He wasn’t a big fan of horror but knew it was one of Steve’s favourites so he just would cuddle close to him and try not to jump too much at the scary parts

Steve hugs Jace close as they watch the movie, his head resting on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Jace jumped a bit throughout holding onto Steve a little tightly

Steve chuckles a bit and kisses his boyfriend's cheek, holding the other man's hand.

Jace squeezed his boyfriends hand a lot during the movie, Galway through he jumped almost out of the bed “I’m going to get us snacks and definitely not to get away from the movie for a bit” he said jumpily before heading to the kitchen

Steve pauses the movie and gets up to follow Jace "You okay? We can't watch a different movie if you want to"

Jace smiled warmly at his boyfriend grabbing some snacks “Babe, I’m fine, you know I’m not a huge fan of them but I know you like them and I want to do things you like” he smiled

"I appreciate that, but I want to do things you enjoy too without being scared" Steve says, hugging his boyfriend from behind as best he could with his belly in the way.

Jace laughed at the belly pressing into his back pulling back and taking Steve’s hands gently “I love you and if I have to be scared at least you’re there to protect me” he smiled brightly

"How could I protect you with this belly in the way?" He laughs.

Jace laughed lightly “I’m sure you’d find a way” he said and leaned down kissing Steve’s belly gently

"I would do anything to protect you if you needed me to" Steve smiles lovingly.

Jace smiled brightly “I love you so much” he said softly before jumping slightly as the lights went out “Well at least we won’t have to watch the rest of the movie” he laughed lightly

Steve yelps in surprise and jumps when the cabin goes dark "Why does this never happen when it's not dark outside?" He groans, rubbing his lower back as the pain from before returns.

Jace laughed softly and squeezed his boyfriends hand lightly. He pulled out his phone turning on the flashlight “My phone is on 2% but it should be enough time to grab the lanterns” he said before going to the cabinet and pulling out some torches and lights.

Steve turns on his phone's flashlight and walks over to Jace "Mine is on 40%" He says, sighing in frustration when he sees that they lost reception "But I can't get any bars...great"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post