Closed My brothers best friend
Jace smiled brightly and continued running his fingers through Steve’s hair gently “I honestly expect our babies to come out with this blue streak you have” he laughed softly playing with the brightly coloured strands
"They might ask to get it themselves when they're older" Steve laughs as he rests his head on Jace's chest.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace hummed softly “Or maybe we’ll just all get different colours and be a rainbow family” he laughed softly “I like purple, maybe I should get that”
"You'd look hot with purple" Steve grins and ruffles his boyfriend's hair.
Jace laughed lightly and kissed his boyfriends cheek lightly “I don’t know, you’d have to keep your hands off me in front of the kids” he joked playfully, he was glad his distractions were working, hopefully taking Steve’s mind off of the pain in his back and across his stomach which he had hoped had disappeared
"I can barely do that now" Steve laughs then flinches a bit, resting a hand on his stomach.
Jace smiled gently “I meant after the babies are born, especially if we’re all going to be matching” he grinned a little and stroked his boyfriends hair lightly “So, what do you think they’ll be? Last time you guessed girl and we got Chase, what do you think this time?”
"Maybe one of each?" Steve says, smiling at Jace.
Jacks smiled a little continuing to stroke his boyfriends hair lightly “We’re definitely going to be stuck with two more boys” he said teasingly
"You think so?" Steve chuckles "What if it's two girls?"
Jace laughed “Well either way I’m not going to complain” he smiled brightly and kissed his boyfriends cheek lightly “How are you feeling?”
"A little bit better for now" Steve says.
Jace smiled gently “That’s good sweetheart” he said gently continuing to stroke his hair gently “Maybe try and sleep babe”
"Good idea, can we cuddle until I fall asleep?"
Jace smiled “Of course sweetheart” he said holding the other man close gently stroking his hair as he held him close
Steve wraps his arms around Jace and rests his head on his boyfriend's chest.
Jace smiled continuing to stroke his boyfriends hair lightly with one hand and rubbed his boyfriends large stomach with the other gently
Steve starts to snore softly.
Jace smiled gently watching his boyfriend peacefully.

(If you ever wanna skip a bit or anything go ahead too, I don’t mind)
(Okay, I don't usually do that without asking first lol)

Steve wakes up early the next morning, groaning softly as he opens his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,484 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy