Closed My brothers best friend
(Yeah, of course ?)

Jace rubbed his boyfriends cheek lightly before standing and grabbing some paper and pen “We will write down all the times and lengths of your contractions to make sure we’re on top of it too, when your contractions are 7-8 minutes apart that should still give us enough time to get to the hospital if the weather dies down, okay?”
(I just posted my reply on your other thread, sorry if it's kind of short)

"Okay... ugh... I-I'm having one now" Steve grunts out, wincing in pain as a contraction grips his stomach and back again, lasting for nearly a minute before fading away.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
(It’s all good, haha)

Jace nodded and quickly wrote down the time holding his boyfriends hand encouragingly as he timed it “Okay, that was a long one, almost a minute but they aren’t consistent yet which means we have some time” he said before sitting next to him on the couch pulling him close gently
"Yeah...you're right...everything is fine" Steve sighs, mostly to reassure himself as he snuggles into Jace's side for comfort "How bad was it when you gave birth...?" He asks, looking up at his boyfriend.
Jace kissed his head gently “Babe, don’t worry, we’ll get you to a hospital and we’ll get you the epidural and you can have the water birth you wanted” he said softly “That will help a lot with the pain and it will be different to mine” he said before chewing his lip, not wanting to scare his boyfriend too much just yet
"I just wanted to know so I can prepare myself, just in case we don't get there in time for an epidural to work" Steve says "I guess we can still do a water birth here, we have a bathtub"
Jace sighed a little “Honestly, it was the worse pain I had ever felt, almost like your lower region was getting pulled apart by someone and the cramping was like the worst bloated cramping of my life, then the stretching feels like an intense burn like you’re being pulled past where you should be” he said honestly “We could but the water would be absolutely freezing with no power to warm it” he said softly “Oh, and during birthing you will loathe me, I was so mad at you” he laughed lightly “But anything you say to me I know you won’t mean so don’t worry if you wanna scream or yell at me that’s fine”
"I apologize in advance for anything I might say to you or about you from now until after the twins are out" Steve chuckles nervously.
Jace laughed lightly and continued stroking Steve’s hair lightly “Don’t worry about anything, I promised I would keep you and the babies safe and I will. I’m not going to lie and tell you it’s not as bad as you think it will be because it probably will but I will be with you the whole time no matter what, okay?”
"Okay... I trust you" Steve smiles a bit, leaning in to kiss Jace.
Jace smiled against his boyfriends mouth kissing him back softly holding his cheek gently. He pulled back leaning their heads together “I love you so much”
"I love you too, s-so much...ngh... the pain is back..." Steve smiles before wincing again.
Jace nodded holding his boyfriends hand supportively as the pain took him, he wrote down the time and how long it went for “You’re doing so good, just breathe with me, okay?” He said panting quickly showing his boyfriend
Steve nods, squeezing his boyfriend's hand and copying the way the other man was breathing.
Jace smiled as the pain passed “See, so easy, I’ll be here helping you the whole time. That wasn’t too bad was it” he said and stroked his boyfriends face lightly after finishing writing it down “Now, should I check if you’re dilating? You’ll just have to give me some instructions how to do it like you did for me because that might also tell us how long you’ve got, okay?”
"Not as bad as I expected, for now anyway" Steve says, relaxing as the pain passes "Yeah, it's easy" He lays back and slips his pants and underwear off before showing Jace how to check his dilation.
Jace smiled gently and kissed his head lightly before following his instructions to check his dilation “I think you’re probably 2, maybe 3cm at the moment so you have quite a while to go still” he said and smiled gently at his boyfriend
"Good, that means we'll have more time to pack up and drive to the hospital"
Jace nodded nervously, still hearing the loud winds outside “Yeah, for sure” he said holding his boyfriend close gently before standing “Let’s get you into the bed and you can try and relax a bit between contractions”
"Okay, that's a good idea"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy