Closed My brothers best friend
Jace smiled gently at him and wrapped an arm around his waist helping him up gently before heading back to the bedroom with him
Steve leans on him as they walk together.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace helps him get settled on the bed gently and climbs in next to him pulling him gently closer and took his hand so he could squeeze when he needed. He knew Steve may underestimate the birthing pain as he was handling contractions well now and knew they were going to get worse as he got closer
Steve gasps and squeezes his boyfriend's hand as his body tenses up and a soft popping sound can be heard from under the covers.
Jace rubs his back tenderly “You’re okay, it was just your water breaking” he said gently “I’m right here, the water breaking doesn’t mean much, sometimes it happens at the start like yours or near the end like mine, it will just ease some of that pressure you’ve been feeling for a bit”
"G-Good... the pressure was getting annoying..." Steve sighs.
Jace chuckled a little humourlessly “Babe, that pressure is going to be much worse when the babies actually come” he said softly rubbing his boyfriends belly gently. He kissed his cheek softly “I’m excited to meet them though”
Steve groans and buries his face into his pillow "I'm sorry for making you go through this..."
Jace laughed softly and rubbed his boyfriends back gently “It’s okay baby, I love you no matter how much pain you put me in. And I know you’ll probably feel the same about me after these babies are born” he said gently
"I feel that way about you now" Steve smiles a bit.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had to take one of my dogs to the ER)
Jace laughed softly “Oh don’t say that” he said kissing his boyfriends cheek “It’s not that bad yet” he said softly rubbing his boyfriends back gently

(That’s okay! What happened? Is your dog okay?)
(We don't really know how it happened, but she couldn't use her back legs when she woke up this morning. The vet said that she has some kind of spine injury but he's not sure of the cause so he put her on some medication for a week to see if it helps her. She's been improving as the day went on so it's looking good for now, she still can't walk but her legs have some movement back. It hasn't seemed to affect her mood much, she's been cuddly and affection as usual)

"I know..." Steve sighs then yelps in pain "H-Holy shit!" He groans, gripping Jace's hand tightly.
(That would have been scary! That’s good she’s already got some movement back and it hasn’t even been a day yet)

Jace let Steve squeeze his hand “Breathe baby, nice quick breaths like this” he said mimicking what they had learnt in birthing classes “You’re doing so good” he said rubbing his boyfriends back with his other hand
(She might still need surgery to regain the rest of her leg function, but the fact that she's showing improvement is a good sign of her having better odds at a full recovery)

Steve copies Jace's actions, slowly calming down a bit as he gains control over his breathing and being able to handle the pain a bit more this time.
(Definitely! I’m glad she’s okay)

Jace smiled gently at his boyfriend “There we go, you’re doing so good” he said gently continuin to rub his boyfriends back after the contraction had faded. He pulled his boyfriend into his arms gently “You should rest between contractions, it’s still going to be quite a few hours and you need to save your energy”
(So am I, hopefully she won't need surgery)

"Th-Thank you" Steve gives his boyfriend a small smile as he leans into the other man's comforting touch "Good idea, I will" He says softly, shutting his eyes to relax while he still had the chance.
Jace smiled gently and ran his fingers through his boyfriends hair gently trying to help him relax. He started to hum a lullaby softly, one he often sung to Chase to get him to sleep. He held him close rubbing his back gently as he continued humming
Steve yawns softly and dozes off into a light sleep, still held safely in Jace's arms.
Jace smiled gently as he continued humming and rubbing Steve’s back before falling asleep for a short while himself, until he heard Steve moaning with another contraction.
"Ow, ow, ow, oww! Holy shit! J-Jace..." Steve whines and groans as he attempts to breathe through the pain like his boyfriend taught him to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy