Closed My brothers best friend
Jace held his hand and rubbed his back “I know baby, I know, just keep breathing, you’re doing great” he said and marked down the time and how long it lasted again “They’re getting a bit closer together now, seems every 9 minutes or so and lasting longer too, I’ll check your dilation when your contraction is finished”
"I-I'm trying..." Steve whines, not letting go of Jace "Please make it stop hurting...."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace rubbed his back continuously holding him close “I know baby, I know” he said sadly kissing his head softly. As the contraction ended he helped Steve lay down on the bed gently before spreading his legs “Okay, brace yourself for the uncomfortable feeling when I check you” he said before entering his fingers feeling and checking his dilation “Babe, you’re about 5-6cm okay? Halfway there” he said pulling his hand back out and going to Steve pulling him close again
Steve squeezes his eyes shut and tenses up in preparation for the feeling of Jace's fingers inside him "O-Okay... I'm ready" He pants out breathlessly "Ah! Ngh... only halfway?" He whines.
Jace rubbed his side gently holding him close “I know baby, I’m sorry, remember how long I was in labour for? It’s usually quite a long time for the first baby when you’re pregnant, I read that somewhere. Try maybe to have another 5 minute nap between your contractions, try and rest as much as you can, when they get a bit closer we’ll try and go to the hospital” he said softly
"O-Okay... I'll try to get some sleep..." Steve rolls over onto his side and almost immediately falls asleep.
Jace sighs a little and rubs his side for a minute before getting up and going out to check if they could go, the snow had stopped for the moment but it was so high that Jace would need to shovel and put the snow chains on the car before they could leave. He grabbed a shovel and started to shovel the driveway quickly before heading back inside to his boyfriend after about an hour to check on him
Steve is still laying on his side, squeezing a pillow and breathing heavily "...Jace, something feels different" He says, looking nervous.
Jace went over to him rubbing his cheek gently “You’re okay baby” he said softly “How are your contractions going, I was just getting the driveway clear to get you to the hospital, I just need to get the snow chains on and we can go. Do you want me to check your dilation? What feels different?”
Steve nods and gets into position for Jace to check his dilation "More pressure... it feels like they're moving lower again..."
Jace smiled gently and kissed Steve’s forehead gently “We should still have plenty of time, don’t worry” he said gently before moving down and trying to be gentle checked his boyfriend “Babe….have you been timing your contractions while I was outside? You’re at 8cm, you’re nearly there, I don’t know if we would get to a hospital in time”
"I forgot to time them, was hurting too much to think about it... sorry" Steve tells him, slowly and carefully sitting up a bit more "Best not to risk getting stranded in the car, we should stay h-here... we can handle this, r-right?"
Jace felt terrified but nodded swallowing back a little “Yeah baby, don’t worry, you and the babies will be fine, I promise” he said softly and stroked his cheek gently “It took you an hour to dilate another 3cm so you probably have another 45 minutes or an hour before you’re fully dilated, so do you want to try and walk around and bring it forward a bit, help speed it up, I’ll hold you up while you have contractions”
"Y-Yes please, I just want to to be over as soon as possible..." Steve nods as he slowly stands up, holding onto his boyfriend.
Jace wrapped his arm around his boyfriends waist making sure to take as much weight as he could before starting to walk around the room with him “I love you” he said softly “You’re so strong and you’re going to be fine, I promise” he said softly
"I love you too, so much" Steve says back to him as they slowly circle around the room "I know, I trust you" He replies softly.
Jace smiled gently and held him up gently as he had contractions “You’re doing so well, keep breathing” he said rubbing his back “You’re so strong” he said holding him up gently
Steve holds onto his boyfriend, breathing heavily and legs shaking a bit "I-I need to get back into bed..."
Jace nodded “Okay babe” he said softly and helped him back into the bed gently. He pushed his hair back from his forehead “You’re doing so well, I’ll be right back” he said softly before going out grabbing a cold cloth to bring back to Steve
Steve lays down and hugs onto his pillow again "...okay" He nods, seeming more relaxed now that he's laying down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy