Closed My brothers best friend
Jace looked down at the ring in shock “Wait, what?” He said repeating what Steve said in shock “You’re asking me to marry you?” He asked blinking back tears
"You're pregnant?!" Steve grins, nearly in tears himself as he pulls Jace into a hug "How far along...?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace hugged him tightly before pulling back “I just…just want to clarify something, you’re asking me to marry you right?” He asked happily tears spilling from his eyes quickly “Because if you are, of course my answer is yes” he said happily kissing him for a moment before pulling back laughing “I was going to surprise you but I guess I couldn’t keep my big mouth shut long enough for what I had planned” he laughed lightly “I don’t know how far, I think two months cause that was my birthday and we got drunk and didn’t use protection” he laughed lightly “I only took the test a couple days ago, I have an appointment the day after we get back”
"That's exactly what I'm asking" Steve laughs and kisses Jace "Well you certainly accomplished surprising me" He grins and rests a hand on Jace's stomach "That's okay, as long as you're both healthy, I'm happy"
Jace smiled brightly at his boyfriend and put his hand on top of his gently “I love you Steve, so much, I’m going to spend the rest of my life loving you and our babies” he said happily
"I love you too, so much. I'm so happy that I'll get to have the honor of being your husband" Steve grins and kisses him again.
Jace smiles brightly against his mouth kissing him back gently before pulling away happily “I knew you’d been jumpy for weeks! I thought it was the hormones making me insane but I knew you were being suspicious” he laughed lightly and grabbed some snack out of the basket shoving them in his mouth chewing happily
"Was I that obvious? I was nervous about you finding out before I was ready to ask" Steve chuckles as he grabs some food for himself and starts eating.
Jace cuddled up to his boyfriend “Babe, I don’t know why you were nervous, we have 3 going on 4 kids together and even before we got together we had crushes on each other for years” he laughed lightly laying his head on his boyfriends shoulder watching the sunset
"I honestly don't know why I was so nervous either, it was kind of stupid of me" Steve laughs and cuddles Jace close, resting his cheek on his boyfriend's head.
Jace took Steve’s hand twining their fingers together “It’s okay, I would have been the same way. Honestly I thought about proposing to you so many times but my body just shut it down cause I was scared of what your answer would be so I’m glad you asked” he laughed lightly and shivered a little as the sun set and a chilly sea wind picked up
"I would have said yes, obviously" He chuckles and kisses the ring that was now in it's rightful place on Jace's finger before he starts packing up the picnic to go inside where it was warmer.
Jace laughed softly and helped pack up before heading back to the house holding Steve’s hand gently. He yawned lightly “This is just all too much excitement for one day” he laughed lightly rubbing at his eyes
"Sleepy head" Steve laughs and hugs him from behind, resting his hands on Jace's stomach.
Jace smiled brightly and put his hands on top of Steve’s gently “At least with me being pregnant I get to stay the little spoon” he said laughing lightly putting their picnic things on the bench before dragging Steve to the bedroom happily
"And I get to stay the little spoon" Steve grins as he follows his eager boyfriend to the bedroom.
Jace climbed into the bed happily and snuggled back into his boyfriend wrapping Steve’s arms around him, he sighed happily “My fiancé” he said and kissed Steve’s hand lightly
"My handsome fiancé" Steve sighs happily and hugs Jace close, his chest pressed against the other man's back.
Jace sighed happily and put their hands back on his stomach happily before falling asleep
Steve shuts his eyes and falls asleep as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,476 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy