Closed My brothers best friend
Jace leaned back against him and laid his head against his shoulder tiredly “Baby, I love you so so much” he said softly before whimpering and arching his back a little at the pain tears pricking at his eyes before the pain faded and he relaxed slightly in Steve’s arms. “The pains aren’t that close together but it reminds me of when I was in labour with Chase” he said sadly running his fingers over his reasonably flat belly
"I love you too, my brave Jay. You're so strong, so so strong..." Steve hugs him close "Just try and sleep until it's over, I'll take care of you... just think of it this way...he or she isn't ready to meet us yet, they'll come back to us someday... right now just isn't when we're meant to meet them" He says softly as he strokes his fiancé's stomach.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace looked up at his fiancé tearfully before kissing him gently. He pulled back and tucked his neck into Steve taking a shaky breath before trying to get some sleep. He slept restlessly, every time a pain would come he would wake and realise what was happening all over again and then cry so after another hour he just decided to stay awake leaning into Steve. “I don’t know….I don’t know if I’m strong enough for this Steve….” He whispered “How….how am I meant to be okay with this” he said quietly before crying out at another pain and squeezing his hands tightly
"Nobody is ever okay when something like this happens...that doesn't make you any less strong, we'll get through this. Just think of Chase and the twins waiting for us at home, they need us to stay strong" Steve says softly, gently rocking Jace side to side.
Jace nodded still feeling the tears run quickly down his cheeks. He whimpered as another pain ran through him breathing heavily “They’re getting worse” he said his face scrunched up in pain
"Babe...I'm sorry for having to ask you to do this, but I think you're going to have to push it out like a normal birth..." Steve sighs, gently squeezing Jace's hands.
Jace nodded a little “I know but I don’t feel any sort of pressure or need to push just yet…just….just the pain” he said quietly. He chewed his lip lightly “Babe, I know you brought me in here to sort of…contain the mess but can we please move to the bed, I’m so uncomfortable, you can get out and lay some towels down if you want, I’ll wait, I just can’t be in the water any longer” he said before crying out as the strongest pain yet rolled through his stomach
"O-Okay, okay. Let's get you back in bed when this pain passes, your comfort is more important than worrying about a stupid mess" Steve says, gently massaging Jace's stomach to help with the pain.
Jace felt tears run down his face nodding along with whatever Steve had said. When the pain passed he slowly stood up shaking a little reaching out for Steve to help steady him. He walked towards the bed with Steve, his walking a little bit wider because he was starting to feel pressure above his hips
"It's okay, I've got you" Steve whispers to Jace as they make their way to the bed, he wipes his fiancé's tears away as he helps the other man lay down and hopefully get as comfortable as possible.
Jace laid down breathing heavily and got Steve to lay beside him. He closed his eyes breathing heavily and squeezed Steve’s hand as another pain ran through him “How is this as painful as when I had Chase” he cried “Why is it taking so long” he cried brokenly
"I-I don't know, baby. I'm going to take a look and see what's going on down there, okay? You're okay...you'll be okay" Steve says as he moves to sit between Jace's shaking legs "You're starting to bulge, it's almost over..."
Jace nodded crying and reached out for Steve’s hand squeezing it gently “I love you so much” he said sadly. He felt the pain contracting harshly again and still holding Steve’s hand leaned forward crying out and pushing as the urge finally overcame him grunting a little as he did
"I love you too, baby. I love you so much" Steve says as he squeezes his fiancé's hand "The head is starting to come out..."
Have cried out as he pushed hard leaning forward “Why does it feel so big!” He cried out before leaning back panting as he felt that familiar burning sensation and the stretching of his skin. He whimpered and shook his head “Babe, I don’t wanna do this” he whimpered before another pain came and he tried to close together his legs shaking his head refusing to push
Steve gently keeps Jace's legs held apart "You have to, baby. I'll lose you too if you don't get it out... I'll do everything I can to get it out quickly, okay? You have to keep going, Jay"
Jace sobbed softly “Please don’t make me Steve” he said weakly trying to push his legs back together as another pain took over him and he cried out before clenching his teeth not pushing “I can’t…I can’t see our baby dead” he cried out desperately, his body shaking with sobs
"I-I'm sorry, baby, you have to! You'll die too if you don't get it out, th-then me and Chase, and Amelia, and Marie will be a-alone! Please don't leave me too, please don't give up! I don't want to have to say goodbye to both of you..." Steve cries, his composer finally breaking as he fears for Jace's life.
Jace looked at his fiancé crying himself “Okay” he whispered “I promised forever to you and I meant it, no matter what” he said before steeling himself and taking Steve’s hand again squeezing tightly before screaming as another contraction ran through and he pushed hard feeling the head start to push past his hole “God, it burns so bad, shouldn’t it be small?” He cried out pushing as hard as he could feeling it slowly inch out until the end of the contraction when he laid back panting quickly
"I love you, I love you so so much. I love you so much, Jace" Steve says as he places gentle kisses all over his fiancé's face "Maybe you were farther along than you thought?" He suggests "It looks pretty big from what I can see..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy