Closed My brothers best friend
Liam grinned against the other mans lips “Gotta say kissing you was nice” he said starting to pull away
"You're a damn good kisser" Steve grins and pulls the other man into another kiss.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam gasps and laughs against his mouth pulling him closed kissing him roughly before turning and laying Steve down on the bed
"Holy shit" Steve laughs, hugging Liam close.
Liam chuckled softly and gently touched the others mans cheek “What do you want to do?” He asked not wanting to overstep anything
"Whatever you want to do is fine with me" Steve grins.
Liam laughed lightly “Well you’ve never been past kissing before so it’s really up to you” he said and ran a hand down the other mans body gently
"I'm open to experimenting" Steve winks at him.
Liam chuckled and … Liam laid next to Steve panting a little and ran a hand through his hair lightly “Well…that was good” he said quietly but he was starting to sober up and was not sure how they would go on from this

(I was thinking Steve gets pregnant and Liams supportive but still believes he’s straight but over the course of the pregnancy falls in love with him maybe?)
(I love that idea! That's adorable)

"Good? That was great!" Steve grins tiredly, his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.
Liam chuckled a little before getting up stretching and went and got in his own bed quietly running a hand through his hair
Steve sighs happily and yawns as he snuggles in under the covers to sleep "Goodnight, Liam"
Liam sighed a little “Goodnight” he said turning to face the wall thinking over everything before he fell to sleep
Steve quickly falls asleep, exhausted from the night's activities.
Liam woke the next morning with a pounding headache and covered his face with his hands as the nights activities came back to him. He couldn’t believe what he had done
Steve is still sound asleep in his own bed, unaware of the fact that he had fallen asleep completely naked.
Liam stood up sighing a little looking down at his naked self he blushed a bit before throwing on some shorts and a shirt and going to grab some water and some Panadol
Steve groans and shivers a bit as he sits up, causing the blankets to slide off his body.
Liam awkwardly put some Panadol and some water on Steve’s nightstand for him “If you’re anything like me you’ll need that” he said softly before going back and lying on his bed looking at the roof
Steve glances over to the nightstand and takes the Panadol "Thanks"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,483 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy