C My brothers best friend

Liam looks up as he enters and frowns “What’s wrong? Is it something really serious? Life threatening?” He asked getting up and going to his friends side kneeling in front of him

"I...I'm pregnant..." Steve whispers, sounding like he didn't quite believe it himself despite what the paper in his hands said.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam looked at him confused before taking the paper “Oh shit” he said softly “Who’s is it?” He asked confused, not really taking himself into consideration

"W-Well...you're the only person I've ever slept with so..."

Liam froze up looking at him “Oh shit” he muttered running a hand through his hair “This will be fine” he said softly and took his hand gently “I will be by your side no matter what you choose to do, whether you want to abort, or have it and give it up for adoption or if you wanna keep it. I’ll do anything” he said nodding more to himself than Steve

"You don't have to do that... I don't want to force you into something this important and long-term if that's not what you want, I don't want to force you into a life that would make you miserable..." Steve sighs "I-I don't think I could kill it or send it away...I want to keep it" He sniffles.

Liam sighed a little and nodded “But I have to help, I would feel horrible if I just let you raise the kid by itself, doesn’t matter who I’m with but I’ll help you no matter what, financially, I’ll take the kid half the time or whatever you want, when you figure that out obviously” he said nodding

"Really...? Are you sure?" Steve asks with tears in his eyes.

Liam smiled gently and nodded “Of course, this is just as much my responsibility as it is yours” he said smiling gently at the other man before getting up going back to his bed grabbing his laptop “Okay, let’s figure out some stuff” he said opening a new document to write down what they needed to do and figure out.

(I was thinking maybe he goes into labour in their room but they leave it too late to get to a hospital, like they go to leave and he feels the baby dropping and has the urge to push)

(I like that idea)

"Well, the doctor gave me some pamphlets for some options and resources that we may need throughout the pregnancy" Steve says as he takes said pamphlets out of his hoodie pockets to show Liam.

Liam nodded and took the pamphlets looking through them before digging “There’s so much to know” he said chewing his lip a little. He looked over at Steve “Are you okay? This must be more overwhelming for you than me, I mean it’s your body”

"I think I'm okay...it hasn't quite sunk in yet to be honest, I'm happy, nervous, but also kind of...numb, I guess?"

Liam nodded and smiled gently at him “You’re taking this better than I would if I was in your shoes” he laughed lightly rubbing his neck lightly

"I guess you kind of are, but I'm carrying it. We both have equal responsibility for this baby" Steve sighs.

Liam smiled gently “Don’t worry” he said softly “You’ll be okay, we’ll both be okay, I promise” he said smiling gently

Steve smiles and reaches over to hold Liam's hand "Thank you, I'm glad that I won't be doing this alone"

Liam smiled before pulling back his hand and stretching a little cracking his back “Okay, so what should we start with? Maybe we should make a savings account for us to both put money in to help pay for things?” He said grabbing his laptop

"I...didn't think of that, good idea" Steve nods and sits up himself.

Liam smiled over at him “I’m trying to think straight but my brain is probably just jumbled at the moment too” he laughed lightly before opening a banking app to make an account

"Probably" Steve chuckles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post