C My brothers best friend

Liam kissed his head lightly and pulled out his phone putting the app on to time the contractions before cuddling up next to Steve and pulling him close

Steve hugs Liam close and tries to go back to sleep.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam kissed his head gently “Try to sleep babe, when you get contractions and are awake just squeeze my hand okay?” He said softly choosing to stay awake now

"Okay, I will..." Steve says tiredly as he finally falls asleep.

Liam smiled gently and gently stroked his boyfriends hair lightly as he slept holding onto his other hand for him to squeeze

A few minutes ago by before Steve gently squeezes Liam's hand, his grip lasting for about 30 seconds before he relaxes.

Liam kissed his head gently “Good work babe, don’t forget to breathe” he said softly rubbing the back of his hand gently

Steve groans softly and tries to catch his breath.

Liam kissed his head “Follow me” he said before panting quickly showing Steve

Steve copies the way Liam is breathing.

Liam nodded “Doing so good. Wow, that was a long one” he said softly pushing Liams hair back gently

Steve nods "I-I must have progressed more than we thought"

Liam nodded gently “Yeah, we’ll wait through a couple of contractions just to see if they’re close enough together before we go, okay?” He said softly and kissed his head lightly

"Okay..." Steve smiles a bit at his boyfriend's touch.

Liam pulled Steve into his arms gently rubbing his stomach lightly “How long have you been cramping consistently for? First labour’s usually go for a reasonably long time right?”

"Since about an hour before I got into the tub last night..."

Liam kissed his head “And they’ve been coming consistently since then?” He asked softly pushing Steve’s hair from his eyes

Steve nods "Y-Yeah..."

Liam smiled gently at him “You’re doing so good, keep breathing. Why didn’t you wake me, I could have supported you?” He said looking at the phone “Babe, your contractions are only two to three minutes apart we’ll need to go to the hospital. I’ll quickly grab our stuff and put it in the car and I’ll come back to help you, okay?” He said softly getting up to grab their bags and put them in the car

"I-I slept through most of it..." Steve says between breaths as he sits up in bed, lowering his legs over the side until his feet are touching the floor "O-Okay..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post