Closed My brothers best friend
Liam held him tightly “Baby, if you’ve been having them since last night it probably isn’t happening that fast” he said softly waiting for the contraction to pass before he could put him down
"It...It feels like it is..." Steve pants.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam chuckled softly and gently stood him down so he could open the car for him “Are you okay?” He asked softly seeing Steve’s face change a bit
"I-I think so...something feels....different now" Steve says as he carefully gets into the car.
Liam took his hand gently kneeling next to him “Different how baby?” He said softly rubbing the back of his hand lightly
"The baby's weight...shifted a bit lower...pressure is getting w-worse..." Steve explains.
Liam pushed his hair back gently “Baby, do…do you feel like you need to push?” He asked worriedly afraid they wouldn’t get to the hospital in time if they left now”
"N-Not yet...probably will soon..."
Liam gently rubbed his cheek “Baby…are we going to make it to the hospital or should I take you back inside?” He asked gently trying not to freak our
"I think...we can make it..." Steve says as he buckles his seatbelt.
Liam nodded and got into the drivers seat going to start the car quickly reaching over and taking Steve’s hand to squeeze when he needed to
Steve squeezes his boyfriend's hand, whimpering softly.
Liam rubbed the back of his hand gently “You’re doing so well, just breathe”.

(Okay, so what do you want them to do here? Cause wasn’t he going to have the baby in the apartment?)
(Liam could decide to turn around and go back to the apartment when they find that they'd have to take a detour on a longer route to the hospital, they barely make a and Steve starts needing to push on the way back up the stairs to their place)

"I-I am freaking breathing!" Steve grumbles.
(Okay)

Liam rubbed the back of his hand gently “I know and you’re doing so well, just try and do the shorter panting breaths yeah?” He said as he started to drive towards the hospital
"I-I'm doing it...how you...told me to!" Steve groans.
Liam kept rubbing his hand gently “Oh crap, there’s a diversion” he said annoyed before turning off to follow the detour “You’re doing great baby, just keep breathing”
"...ngh...how long until...we get there?" Steve asks between breaths.
Liam sighs a little “I don’t know baby, without the diversion it would have been 15 minutes so probably like 25 minutes” he said softly rubbing the back of his boyfriends hand gently
"Th-That's too long...let's go back..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy