Closed My brothers best friend
Liam kissed his head gently “I love you, you’re so amazing, you’re going to be an amazing dad” he said softly rubbing his thumb on Steve’s forehead gently
"You...you think so?" Steve looks up at Liam.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam smiled gently “I know so” he said softly and kissed Steve gently just for a moment before pulling back again and rubbed the back of Steve’s hand with his other hand gently “I’ll be right back” he said getting up and going to grab a cool wash cloth for him
"Okay...I'll still be here" Steve jokes, smiling a bit.
Liam laughed lightly coming back with the cloth and gently dabbing his face lightly “Still have a sense of humour even while you’re in pain” he shook his head grinning
"Would you...rather have me pissed off...or crying?" Steve chuckles breathlessly, relaxing a bit at the touch of the cold cloth.
Liam chuckled softly “I mean, I wouldn’t say I don’t deserve for you to be angry or I wouldn’t be surprised if you were upset but I wasn’t expecting you to be in a reasonably decent mood” he laughed lightly
"I'm just...th-thinking about our...baby..." Steve smiles a bit and rubs his belly.
Liam smiled gently and kissed his head softly “Our baby” he said happily rubbing his forehead gently as he saw him tense a bit again
Steve grunts softly and squeezes Liam's hand.
Liam smiled gently “You’re doing so good babe” he said gently rubbing the back of his hand gently
Steve groans softly in response as he pushes hard.
Liam leant down to check on him “You’re starting to bulge baby so you’ll be crowning soon”
"F-Finally..." Steve stops pushing to catch his breath.
Liam smiled gently and kissed his forehead “Soon, we’ll be holding our baby” he said softly before wiping the sweat off of Steve’s head again gently
"I hope...ngh...it looks like you..." Steve says, taking a deep breath and pushing hard.
Liam shook his head “I hope it looks like you” he said gently “You’re doing so good, keep pushing, I can see you starting to stretch”
"A-Ah...I can f-feel that..." Steve groans softly as he keeps pushing.
Liam kissed the back of his hand gently “You’re doing so good, I’ve started seeing the head! It has black hair like me” he smiled brightly over at Liam
Steve smiles a bit through the pain "It...it does?" He chuckles breathlessly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy