C My brothers best friend

Liam smiled brightly nodding “Baby, you’re doing so good” he said encouragingly “I think this is the worst part, I think that’s what they said in our classes right?”

"Y-Yeah...I think so..." Steve nods.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam nodded “Okay, just take a deep breath when you feel the next contraction coming and then push slowly, we don’t need you tearing or anything”

"Okay...okay...I can do that..." Steve mumbles to himself before doing what Liam told him to.

Liam smiled “You’re doing so good baby, it’s crowning, keep going”

"Ngh...ahh...ow ow ow...b-burning!" Steve yelps and whimpers.

Liam nodded “I know baby, I know, you just need to push through the pain okay?” He said softly

"I'm trying, dammit!" Steve whimpers and tries to muffle a scream by biting down on his sleeve.

Liam held his hand rubbing the back of it gently “You’re doing so good, just take some breaths for a second, get back some energy before you push again” he said stroking his cheek

Steve stops pushing with a gasp and starts trying to breathe like Liam showed him to.

Liam kissed his head softly “Good work baby, we don’t need you passing out on us” he said gently

"That would...suck..." Steve pants out.

Liam laughed lightly “Definitely, I’m already freaking out, I don’t need that too” he said softly and looked down “Okay babe, about half the head is out, you’re doing so good”

Steve laughs breathlessly and pushes again.

Liam holds his hand “Good boy, the heads almost out, that’s the worst bit” he said moving to sit between Steve’s legs holding the head of the baby steady as it moves out

Steve tightly squeezes Liam's hand, screaming as he pushes with all of his might.

Liam held the baby steady as the head popped out “Baby, so close, just the shoulders now and the baby will just slide out, I’m so proud of you” he said happily

"It...it's almost over...? Promise?"

Liam smiled lovingly at him “I promise, now take a deep breath and push for me” he said rubbing his thigh with one hand and holding Steve’s hand with the other

Steve smiles back at him tiredly before pushing as hard as he can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post