O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

Shadow smiles and kisses Hunter, gently squeezing his hand.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Hunter kissed him back gently squeezing his hand lightly before gasping as he felt pressure “W-what’s that?” He asked biting his lip a little

"What's what? Talk to me, tell me what you're feeling" Shadow says, laying a hand on Hunter's belly.

Hunters chest rose up a bit “It’s a strange pressure” he whimpered a little and gasped out as his water broke wetting the nest under them

"Oh...that's normal your water just broke" Shadow reassures his mate.

Hunter nodded relaxing a little “Wow, this is really happening” he said nervously before whimpering as another contraction tightened his stomach

"Yeah, it's really happening" Shadow chuckles as he moves the wet materials out of the nest to help Hunter stay as comfortable as possible.

Hunter smiled gently at Shadow “Thank you” he said softly and turned on his side to be more comfortable

"You're welcome" Shadow smiles and lays down with Hunter.

Hunter smiled gently at him before crying out as a strong contraction squeezed his stomach tight, he felt tears in his eyes and he blinked quickly

"Breathe, baby. You're okay, just try to breathe through the pain" Shadow nuzzles Hunter and kisses his tears away.

Hunter whimpered nodding and tried to breathe more steadily “I love you so much” he said shaking a little “Just…just in case I say something bad…I’m sorry”

"I love you too" Shadow smiles and squeezes his hand "Don't worry about it, I know that you won't mean any of it..."

Hunter smiled gently and kissed him softly before whimpering at another pain grabbing his stomach breathing heavily

Shadow rubs Hunter's belly to try and ease some of the pain.

Hunter breathed deeply “God, it hurts already” he whimpered before leaning back down as the pain passed

"I know baby, I'm sorry"

Hunter smiled weakly at Shadow and took his hand breathing deeply. Sweat dripped down his face a couple of hours later, he cried out in pain as a bad contraction ran through his stomach

Shadow is holding Hunter's hand and wiping the sweat off his boyfriend's face "You're doing amazing, baby. You can do this"

Hunter felt tears running down his face mixing with sweat “Please, please stop it, it hurts so bad” he sobbed brokenly squeezing Shadows hand tightly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM