C My brothers best friend

Angel squealed excitedly and clapped her hands “Yay! Miss Dalia always has cookies!” She giggled happily and got her bag “I need say bye bye to Daddy” she said heading towards the bedroom

"Wait a minute, Angel. Daddy is getting dressed, I'll go see if he's ready" Steve says, not want Angel to see her father in pain. He enters the bedroom, shutting the door behind him "Angel wants to say goodbye, is it alright for her to come in?"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam took a few deep breaths and sat up straight before nodding. Angel came in and Liam pulled her up into his arms kissing her head softly “Bye bye daddy!” She giggled and wrapped her arms around him “Be good for Miss Dalia” he said holding her close before letting go and grabbing tightly onto the sheets around him clenching his teeth as another pain grabbed his stomach

"C'mon, sweetheart. Can you show me which house Miss Dalia lives in?" Steve asks as he leads Angel out of the room.

Angel took Steve’s hand happily and dragged him out of the house and down two houses happily before skipping up and knocking on the door happily

Dalia smiled when she opened it up to see Angel and leant down hugging the girl “Hi there gorgeous” she said happily

"Um, hello. I'm Angel's other dad Steve, would you mind watching her for awhile? Something came up and we don't want to leave her home alone" Steve explains to Dalia.

Dalia lifted her up gently “Of course I can, not a problem at all. Is everything okay? Is Liam okay?” She asked concerned

"Yeah, he's fine. I just have to take him to an appointment at the hospital" Steve tells her, not quite lying but also not wanting to go into detail in front of Angel.

Dalia nodded “The baby” she mouthed before putting Angel down “See if you can find Milly, she hasn’t had lunch yet, she must have known you were coming” she said to the young girl who nodded “Bye Papa!” She yelled running further into the house. Dalia smiled gently at Steve “Wish him luck from me and congratulations” she smiled

Steve smiles nervously and nods back at her "Bye bye, sweetheart! Be a good girl, okay?" He calls out to Angel "I will, thanks again for watching Angel" Steve says before rushing back to Liam.

Liam grunted a little through a pain breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his forehead

"I'm back, Liam. Dalia told me that she wishes you good luck" Steve chuckles a bit "C'mon, let's get you to the hospital..."

Liam nodded a little and grabbed onto him leaning on him quite a bit as they headed to the car. He cried out leaning against the wall near the front door “It hurts so bad” he said tearfully

"I know it does...believe me I know..." Steve sighs as he opens the front door and guides Liam outside, closing them door behind them.

Liam held onto him tightly “You made this part look relatively easy” he chuckled breathlessly being led to the car.

"This is the easy part, babe...I-I mean Liam..." Steve says, blushing bright red when he realizes what he just said.

Liam froze looking over at him stopping on the way to the car “B-babe?” He said softly before crying out at another pain and panted through it

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking..." Steve stutters, letting Liam squeeze his hand.

Liam squeezed his hand tightly breathing heavily through the contraction before it finished. He looked over at Steve “I love you” he said breathlessly, sweat dripping down his face

"I love you too" Steve smiles brightly and kisses Liam "I never stopped loving you..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post