C My brothers best friend

Liam kissed back gently before pulling back “As much as I missed that, this baby is coming soon” he said shakily before groaning at another contraction “And we need to get to a hospital” he muttered out through clenched teeth

"R-Right...let's get going" Steve chuckles nervously as they continue making their way to the car.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam nodded and awkwardly climbed into the car breathing heavily as he tied his belt leaning his head back against the seat

Steve gets into the car and backs out of the driveway, heading toward the nearest hospital.

Liam cries out and puts his hands on the dashboard grunting a little feeling his body push the baby down

"You're okay, we'll be at the hospital soon" Steve reassures Liam, flashing a small smile in his direction.

Liam panted heavily as the contraction passed “How soon?” He asked nervously his body shaking a little looking over at Steve worriedly before feeling another pain “I have to push” he said before crying out a little as he pushed

"D-Don't do that yet! We're almost there, just a few more minutes" Steve says, driving a bit faster.

Liam shook his head “I don’t have a few more minutes Steve” he said shakily and undid his belt leaning back a little before groaning as another contraction ran through him and he pushed holding onto the seat, sweat dripping down his face as tears started to fall

"Do you want me to pull over or keep driving?" Steve asks anxiously, reaching over with one hand to squeeze Liam's hand.

Liam panted as the contraction ended “I-I don’t know” he said shakily and scared before crying out at another contraction, he squeezed Steve’s hand hard as he bore down starting to feel the burning and stretching sensation “I think the baby is crowning” he said terrified and quickly started to pull his pants off as much as he could

"I'll pull over to help you take your pants off and help you get more comfortable, but then I'm going to keep driving..." Steve says as he pulls off to park on the side of the road and reaches over to help Liam pull his pants off, taking a quick peek at the other man's hole.

Liam sobbed lightly “I hate this, why did you do this to me” he cried before screaming a little at another contraction and pushed down the head starting to push out of his hole

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't even know that you were pregnant until like an hour ago..." Steve sighs, shaking a bit as his calm composer starts to crack a bit.

“Because you left me! What the hell was I meant to say ‘Oh, you know how you broke up with me well actually I’m carrying your baby’” he yelled a little sweat dripping down his face “I can’t do this, god, it hurts” he sobbed a little before feeling another contraction coming

"I-I know...I'm so sorry, I never should have left...I'm sorry that you had to go through the pregnancy alone, but I promise that I'm not ever going to leave again, never again" Steve promises, sniffling with tears in his eyes.

Liam looked over at him and reached out wiping some of his tears gently before pulling his hand back and grabbing onto Steve’s wrist tightly squeezing it hard as he screamed and pushed as the head started to inch it’s way out of him

"Y-You're okay, you can do this! I've got you, we're almost there!" Steve says, forcing a smile at Liam.

Liam panted as the contraction passed, the head almost halfway out. He sobbed broke my “It hurts, it hurts so much” he whimpered before grunting as another contraction came straight away, he screamed out and pushed again

Steve pulls into the hospital parking lot and parks outside of the ER "W-Wait right here, I'll go get a nurse"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post