C My brothers best friend

Liam smiled gently “I love you too” he said before yawning a little, he pulled Steve close and fell asleep snoring softly

Steve smiles and eventually falls asleep as well.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam held him close snoring softly for a few hours

Steve tosses and turns restlessly in his sleep.

Liam woke a little and rubbed Steve’s side gently “Baby, calm down, you’re moving around a lot” he mumbled and kissed Steve’s head gently his eyes still closed

"Mmmgh...stomach hurts..." Steve mumbles "No more spicy foods..."

Liam chuckled softly and reached down rubbing his stomach gently for him “Maybe you should go and try and go to the toilet baby, maybe the gravity will help move it down you know?”

"Hopefully..." Steve groans and gets up, wobbling a bit as he makes his way into the bathroom and shuts the door behind him, leaving it unlocked.

Liam nodded and fell back to sleep snoring softly

Steve sits on the toilet and waits, shaking a bit as his breathing becomes labored and he begins to sweat.

Liam woke a little later and stretched out confused not seeing his husband. He got up and went out to the kitchen “Babe?” He called out not realising he was still in the bathroom, thinking he might have gone out or be outside or something

"I-I'm still in...the bathroom..." Steve calls out to his husband from where he now sat on the floor inside the walk in shower.

Liam frowned and went and opened the door going over to him gently pushing his hair back from his sweaty head “Babe, what happened? I thought you were just cramping from the spicy food” he said worriedly

"I...I don't know...ngh...what's wrong with me...I-I'm starting to get scared..." Steve replies, still shaking a bit.

Liam held his cheek rubbing it gently “You’re going to be fine, I promise” he said softly “Come on, we’ll get you to the hospital” he said softly “Do you want to go to the hospital?” He asked gently

Steve nods and whimpers softly "Please... It hurts..."

Liam wrapped an arm around him and put one under his knees picking him up smoothly “It’s okay baby, don’t worry, you’ll be just fine” he said softly trying to calm the other man

"D-Do you think this could...ngh...be an allergic reaction...or f-food poisoning?" Steve grunts out, tensing up at another wave of stomach pain.

Liam set him down on the bed grabbing some jackets and other essential things shoving them in a bag quickly “Baby, I don’t know but I don’t think it’s good poisoning, I mean we had the same thing and I’m okay. But don’t worry, we’ll get you to the hospital and they’ll fix you up” he said flinging the bag over his shoulder before going back to him and lifting him back up

"I'm sorry f-for ruining our honeymoon..." Steve sighs, relaxing a bit in Liam's arms as the pain fades a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post