Closed My brothers best friend
Liam frowned a little “What baby? Has the pain spread or moved?” He said concerned
Steve nods frantically "I-It moved down lower, and I th-think I wet my pants..." He says, muttering the last part of his sentence.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam rubbed the back of his hand gently “Do you need to go to the toilet or something? Or do you want me to keep driving to the hospital?”
"Keep...driving..." Steve whimpers breathlessly.
Liam nodded and kept driving holding Steve’s hand “Maybe it’s a kidney stone? They’re really bad right? Like pain wise?” He said chewing his lip
"No...the pain...isn't in the right spot f-for that..."
Liam rubbed his back gently “Baby, just hold on, we’ve got about twenty minutes til the hospital now”
Steve whimpers and moves to lean against Liam.
Liam moved his arm wrapping it around his husband gently holding him as close as he could across the car
"I love you..." Steve says, giving Liam's hand a weak squeeze.
Liam blinked back tears “You say that like you’re going somewhere and you’re not” he said and turned kissing his head gently “We’re almost there baby”
"I know...I'm not, you're too young t-to lose your spouse..." Steve says, smiling a bit "And I know th-that you won't let anything...happen to me"
Liam nodded “You’re damn right I won’t” he said and smiled lovingly at him “Just five minutes and we’ll be at the hospital, don’t worry” he said softly
"M-My hero" Steve chuckles softly, smiling back at his husband before another sharp pain hits, nearly knocking the breath out of him.
Liam rubbed the back of his hand gently “Breathe baby, are you okay?” He asked worriedly
"P-Pressure! So m-much pressure..." Steve gasps and holds his barely swollen stomach "M-Make it stop..." He whines with tears in his eyes.
Liam bit his lip “Do you want me to pull over or keep going to the hospital?” He asked scared, feeling like his own brain wasn’t sure what to do
"Drive faster so w-we...get there faster!" Steve cries out, subconsciously bearing down against the building pressure.
Liam looked at him scared but nodded and continued driving at the speed limit, not wanting a ticket on top of what was happening. He felt Steve squeezing his hand tightly
"It's...getting w-worse!" Steve whimpers then cries out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,483 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy