Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled gently at him and sighed looking around “Do you want to go to a bar? I only came here cause the other guy suggested it” he said eating the last of the dessert
"Sure, why not? Better than moping alone all night" Shawn shrugs.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled gently and nodded waving down the waitress paying the bill before getting up “There’s a small pub near here that’s really good and has a good dance floor” he grinned
Shawn throws in the money for his drink as he gets up "Sounds good to me, lead the way" He smiles.
Owen grinned and led them out and down the road to a small bar where music could be heard from outside. He went in and straight up to the bar ordering some shots for them grinning over at the other man
"Woah, how have I never been here before?" Shawn grins and looks around as he sits on the barstool beside Owen's.
Owen chuckled “Local secret you know” he winked playfully handing Shawn the other shot before downing his.
"Well thanks for sharing the secret" Shawn grins and downs his shot.
Owen laughed lightly and got them another round of shots “One more shot then some dancing” he grinned before downing his shot and getting up stretching a bit before heading to the dance floor
Shawn drinks his shot and follows Owen to the dance floor.
Owen smiled and started to dance along to the music happily grinning over at him happily
Shawn laughs and dances with him.
Owen smiled brightly and took Shawns hands spinning himself underneath them laughing. About an hour later with a lot more shots taken, the alcohol had kicked in and he was getting closer and closer to Shawn as they danced
Shawn was laughing and cheering over the loud music as they dance together "This is great! Thanks for bringing me here!" He grins, his words slightly slurred due to the alcohol in his system.
Owen laughed lightly “You’re welcome! It’s awesome right!” He yelled back, probably louder than needed due to the alcohol. He turned and danced with his back pressing back against him laughing
"Hell yeah!" Shawn laughs, pressing back against Owen.
Owen laughed looking up at him over his shoulder grinning brightly “You wanna have sex with me?” He asked, not even being subtle at this stage, the alcohol making his filter disappear completely
"I thought you'd never ask!" Shawn grins and turns around to kiss Owen.
Owen grinned against his mouth and kissed him back, a little sloppily due to him being drunk before pulling back “My place isn’t far from here, come on” he said dragging him out of the bar quickly and towards his apartment
Shawn takes Owen's hand and follows him back to the apartment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,496 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy