C My brothers best friend

Owen grins back at him as he goes into their apartment before going back to kissing him quickly. Afterwards, he laid panting in the bed running a hand through his hair lightly biting his lip. “Well…that was fun” he laughed a little and grinned over at the other man

"It was, you were great" Shawn grins tiredly and leans over to kiss the other man.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen kissed him back lightly before sitting up and stretching out a little before biting his lip looking at the other man “I don’t know what we do from here…” he said softly “I mean, apart from our names we don’t know anything about each other apart from the fact we were both ditched tonight….it’s been really fun but maybe…maybe this should just be a one night thing….just a fond memory…you know?”

"I understand, maybe we could stay in touch and try to be friends?" Shawn asks hopefully.

Owen rubbed his neck lightly “I mean sure I guess” he chuckled awkwardly and reached over grabbing his phone and passing it to the other man

Shawn puts his number into Owen's phone before passing his phone over for the other man to do the same.

Owen laughed a little before texting him off his own phone so the number came through on a message. He grinned at the other man and sighed rubbing his neck “So…now what?”

"I...I don't know" Shawn sighs as he adds Owen's number to his contacts list.

Owen bit his lip lightly “Well…I mean, you can stay the night if you want? Or if you want to go home I can organise a taxi for you? It’s cool, whatever you decide” he smiled lightly

"You don't have to do that, can I take the couch?" Shawn asks shyly, back to his easier flustered self now that he was sober.

Owen smiled gently “Sure” he said before getting up and grabbing a blanket and some pillows for him and set up the couch “There you go” he smiled gently

"Thanks, I appreciate it" Shawn smiles "Remind me to get my car from the restaurant in the morning, don't want it to get towed" He laughs.

Owen smiled “No worries” he said softly before rubbing his neck awkwardly “Well…goodnight” he said and smiled gently at him before going to bed himself

"Good night, see you in the morning" Shawn smiles.

Owen smiled a little before climbing in to bed and falling to sleep quickly

Shawn takes the blanket and pillows to Owen's couch and lays down to sleep.

(Should we skip a few weeks now?)

Owen slept until morning. Getting up and stretching he made his way out to the kitchen, his head pounding a bit from all the alcohol from the night before

(Sure)

Shawn is still asleep on Owen's couch.

Owen had felt so sick the last few days, he was vomiting on and off and didn’t know why. He had tried to get in with his regular doctor but couldn’t get in so he had taken an appointment with another doctor there, a Doctor Stevens. He sat in the waiting room patiently waiting for his name to be called. He hadn’t messaged Shawn since the night they were together, it just made him nervous. He sat there texting a guy he had been on a few dates with now and was pretty sure would officially be his boyfriend soon.

A nurse calls out Owen's name and leads him to an examination room while asking questions about his symptoms then taking his vitals, such as his heart rate and temperature before leaving him alone to wait for the doctor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post