Closed My brothers best friend
Owen was scared, and he knew that if he was pregnant it had to be Shawn’s as he hadn’t slept with anyone since or even for a few months before him. He fiddled with his fingers nervously
Shawn hands Owen a sterile cup with a lid "You'll have to go into the bathroom and um...urinate into this..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen blushed a little and nodded taking the cup nervously before going to the bathroom and peeing in the cup before returning. He blushed as he held it out
Shawn puts on a pair of gloves before taking the sample and putting it into a sterile bag.
Owen chewed on his lip lightly “So a blood test now and then how long until I find out?” He asked rubbing his neck lightly
"It usually takes three to five days to get the results back, but I'll ask the lab techs to put a rush order on your test" Shawn assures him.
Owen blushed a little “Okay…thank you” he said softly and bit his lip awkwardly
"You're welcome, I'll send in a nurse to take some blood" Shawn says, smiling awkwardly.
Owen nodded and rubbed his neck before the nurse came in and took some bloods. Owen didn’t like needles so he looked away as it happened
(I react to needles like that too, I hate em lol)

Shawn comes back not long after the nurse leaves "Here's something that should help with the nausea" He hands Owen a prescription for meds to help take care of his nausea.
(I’m actually fine with needles myself, hahaha)

Owen took it and smiled at him gently “Thanks” he said softly “So…how long do you think it will be with your assistance? 2-3 days?” He asked chewing his lip lightly
(Lol)

"Most likely, I'll see if I can have them get it done sooner if I can" Shawn smiles at him.
Owen smiled gently at him “Thank you” he said softly before getting up to leave
"You're welcome, I'll call you as soon as I get the results back for you" Shawn says, grabbing both samples to take them to the lab.
Owen smiled gently at him and nodded before leaving. A few days later he got a call from the doctors office to come in for the results. He was so nervous as he waited again in the waiting room, fortunately the meds Shawn had prescribed had helped with the nausea
The same nurse as the last time calls him back and goes over the same questions as last time before leaving him in the room to wait for Shawn.
Owen fiddled with his fingers lightly before pulling out his phone and texted his boyfriend saying he was waiting for the results now. The guy he had been dating was very supportive about everything which shocked him honestly
Shawn walks into the room, holding a sheet of paper in his hand, trying to keep his facial expression neutral.
Owen put his phone away looking up at Shawn expectantly and nervously, he chewed on his lip “So…?” He asked shaking a little
"It's positive...you're pregnant, Owen" Shawn says as he passes the paper to Owen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy