Closed My brothers best friend
Hunter shook his head lightly “These are your children too” he said softly and smiled at him “A phone call once a week sounds good and we can meet up every now and again so you’re not just seeing me once a month” he smiled gently and hopped off the bed “I think I’ve taken up enough of your time today anyway so I better go”
Shawn smiles back at him "That sounds nice, I'd like that" He says "Yeah, I should get moving to my next patient. See you later"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled gently and reached up hugging him gently before he left. (I’m going to skip like 3 months) Owen had put a bunch of food out at his place, it was his birthday and they were having a get together with just a few friends. Nick was in the living room with his mates watching some sport that Owen had no interest in. He had invited Shawn as well but wasn’t sure if he would come, Owen was so bored and his back had been playing up because of the twins so he really just wanted to go to bed. He sat at the table eating some Doritos which he could not stop craving lately.
A knock could be heard at the front door, signaling Shawn's arrival. He bounces in place anxiously as he waits for someone to open the door, wrapped birthday gift in hand.
Owen looked at the living room and sighed “I’ll get it” he said before getting up rubbing his well rounded stomach, he was only three months but Shawn had told him they were quite big for being 12 weeks. He went and opened the door smiling brightly “Shawn!” He said happily and suddenly felt Nick standing behind him “Hey Shawn” Nick said holding his hand out for him to shake.
"Hey, guys" Shawn smiles and shakes Nick's hand "Happy birthday, Owen" He says, handing his gift to the other man.
Owen smiled at Shawn brightly “Thank you!” He said happily and hugged him gently before pulling back inviting him inside “Would you like a drink?” He asked smiling
Shawn hugs back and comes into the house "Sure, anything you have is fine I'm not picky"
Owen smiled and put the present on the table just for a minute while he grabbed him a drink “We have beer, soft drink, orange juice, vodka” he laughed lightly “It’s up to you” he grinned over at him rubbing his stomach gently. He swore whenever he was in Shawns presence the babies would go nuts
"Orange juice is fine, I can get it though. You should rest and relax, it's your birthday and you're pregnant" Shawn chuckles and grabs the carton of orange juice to pour a glass for himself "So how are the twins doing?"
Owen laughed “I’m three months pregnant, not third trimester pregnant” he teased “They’re having a party of their own in there” he laughed rubbing his stomach gently “Speaking of, they have hit a vital organ, so if you’ll excuse me I have to run to the toilet” he laughed lightly before quickly walking to the bathroom.

Nick took a sip of his beer looking Shawn up and down “I just want to remind you that he’s my boyfriend and even though those kids aren’t biologically mine, they’re going to be our kids not yours, you hear me?” He said raising an eyebrow at him
"I'm aware and I'm glad you feel that way, all I want is for Owen and the babies to be well cared for. I'm glad that you care about the twins, I know that they'll be in good hands" Shawn smiles brightly, he didn't want to give Nick any legitimate reasons to dislike him outside of being jealous. Kill em with kindness, right?
Nick was a bit taken aback by the reply but swallowed roughly and nodded “Well, as long as you know” he said before going back into the living room with his mates to watch the football.

Owen came back out smiling “So….what’s my present?” He laughed lightly picking it up and starting to peel off the wrapping paper happily
"Don't worry, I know" Shawn smiles at Nick as the other man walks away before turning to Owen "Open it and find out" He grins.
Owen looked at him excitedly as he tore off the wrapping paper. He felt tears well in his eyes “You bought me the book on astrology that I was looking at after my four week scan…” he said feeling his throat close up a bit as he pulled the book to his chest bursting into tears
"H-Hey, don't cry. It's okay" Shawn chuckles awkwardly and gently pats Owen's shoulder "I'm glad you like it" He smiles a bit.
Owen hugged him tightly “Thank you, it’s so sweet” he said smiling brightly
"You're welcome" Shawn smiles and hugs back.
Owen pulled away smiling brightly at him “Thank you so much, you didn’t have to get me anything” he said smiling gently before sitting down at the table and sipping his orange juice “You can sit here or you can go in and watch the football with the other guys if you want. It’s just not my cup of tea” he laughed lightly
"Yes I did, everyone deserves to get something for their birthday" Shawn smiles and sits down at the table with Owen "Nah, I'm not a sports guy"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,496 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy