C My brothers best friend

Owen smiled brightly, glad he had gotten the right gift. “I’m so glad” he said happily laughing as the babies kicked wildly under Shawns hand. Before he sat back on the chair laying back on it “Okay, let’s see how they’re doing, they need to stop growing though, do you have something for that?” He laughed “I need to pee every twenty minutes and my stomach won’t stop growing, I swear I’ve gone through three wardrobes worth of clothes in a month”

"Woah, easy there kiddos" Shawn laughs "They're so strong" He smiles as he puts the gel on Owen's belly and uses the transducer to find the twins "Unfortunately I can't do that, that's all a normal part of being pregnant with twins" He chuckles.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen groaned before smiling and rubbing the side of his belly where there wasn’t gel “Babies, daddy loves you both but if you could stop growing or making me need to pee constantly I would really really appreciate it” he laughed softly

"Don't worry, not much longer until you're not pregnant anymore" Shawn chuckles "Have you started thinking of names for them yet?"

Owen smiled gently “I know, it’s so weird to think it’s already been seven months with no wine” he chuckled softly “Well I’ve been looking through baby name books but nothing has popped out at me yet, do you have any you like?”

"I do, I've always liked the name Molly for a little girl and Sam for a baby boy" Shawn says, smiling at Owen.

Owen nodded “I like those but I feel like I need to see them before I fully decide you know?” He said biting his lip “I know that sounds weird…” he blushed a little

"That doesn't sound weird at all, alot of parents think that they've decided on a name for their baby but then change their minds because they don't think the original name they chose fits anymore" Shawn smiles "We'll both probably change our minds once we actually see the twins in person"

Owen smiled brightly “Good” he said sighing in relief and not his lip “So, ultrasound time?” He smiled chewing on his lip laying back in the chair pulling his shirt up like was the normal routine

"Ultrasound time" Shawn nods and puts the gel on Owen's stomach like usual and uses the transducer to find the twins "There they are, still growing nice and strong like they should be" He smiles.

Owen smiled gently and bit his lip tearing up “How come I cry every time I have an ultrasound” he laughed wiping at his eyes sniffling a little.

"Because you can see what a good job you're doing keeping yourself and the babies healthy and strong, and because you already love them so much" Shawn smiles at Owen.

Owen could feel the tears escape and fall down his cheeks quickly “Thank you for saying that” he said softly biting his lip

"You don't have to thank me, it's the truth" Shawn grins "You're already a great parent"

Owen couldn’t stop the tears and he wiped at his face quickly “You can’t say that to me, now I’m not going to stop crying” he laughed through his tears

"I'm sorry" Shawn chuckles and hands Owen a few tissues to wipe away the tears.

Owen smiled gently and took the tissues wiping his face “Thank you” he said happily and then took the cloth wiping his stomach “Okay! No more tears! It’s birthday lunch time!” He smiled brightly at the other man

"Right, birthday lunch time" Shawn laughs and hands Owen his jacket before going to grab his jacket from the break room closet and puts on his new scarf.

Owen smiled brightly when he put the new scarf on “It looks good on you” he winked playfully “You’re going to get all the boys numbers” he grinned before heading down the street excitedly

"Of course it does, you picked it out" Shawn grins as he follows Owen, his heart thumping quicker in his chest when the other man winks at him "You think so?" He chuckles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post