Closed My brothers best friend
Owen laughed lightly “Technically, you picked it out, I just paid for it” he grinned and headed into the restaurant “I thought we could go back to where all this started, where we were both ditched” he laughed lightly smiling at the waitress as they were seated
"Good point" Shawn chuckles, holding the door open and letting Owen walk in first "You know, I'm actually glad that we both got ditched that night"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled brightly “So am I, well I mean Nick made it up to me but I would have never met you and I wouldn’t have these babies either” he smiled looking down at the menu happily
"Was Nick the one you were supposed to be meeting here that night?"
Owen looked back up and nodded “Yeah, but he messaged me the next day saying he fell asleep because of how much work he had and wanted to reschedule, so I let him and here we are” he laughed lightly
"I'm glad everything worked out for the two of you" Shawn smiles, trying to swallow the feeling of jealousy bubbling up in his chest.
Owen reached over and took his hand gently squeezing it “Are you okay?” He asked concerned, feeling like something was wrong.
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? You're giving me the best birthday I've had in years" Shawn smiles and squeezes Owen's hand in return.
Owen smiled brightly over at him, his chest squeezing tightly, he would say he was having butterflies but he had a boyfriend and was heavily pregnant. He smiled at the waitress as she came over “I would just like a chicken Caesar salad and lemonade please” he said
"I'll have the fettuccini alfredo with broccoli and a basket of breadsticks for us to split" Shawn smiles at the waitress.
Owen smiled brightly at the waitress “And some table water please” he said before she left “Sorry you only have my company today, Nick said he had work things to do” he shrugged lightly “Whatever that means” he laughed
"No worries, I like your company" Shawn grins, freezing when he realizes what he just said "Platonically! As friends..." He blushes bright red.
Owen blushes as well “Yeah, we’ll, I like your company too” he laughed awkwardly and rubbed his neck looking away “And the babies definitely love your company” he said trying to ease the tension a bit and rubbed his stomach the babies moving around a lot
Shawn smiles a bit "I'm glad they do, they have so much personality already" He chuckles.
Owen laughed looking down at his stomach “Yeah, our little acrobats” he smiled lovingly before looking up as the waitress came with their drinks “Thank you” he said happily and sipped at his lemonade
Shawn thanks her as well, sipping at his own drink while they wait for their food.
Owen smiled over at him “So, are you going to go see your parents for your birthday?” He asked smiling gently stirring his lemonade with the straw lightly
"No..." Shawn sighs and looks down at the tablecloth, picking at a loose thread.
Owen reached across gently taking his hands “You should go see them” he said softly “I’m sure they’ll be happy to see you…you know you need this” he said softly “I can go with you if you want”
"You don't have to do that...they disowned me when I came out of the closet" Shawn admits "I haven't seen or even spoken to them since I was seventeen"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy