Closed My brothers best friend
Owen looked at him terrified “The babies are coming now?” He said shaking a little as he looked at Shawn before another contraction came and he felt the intense need to push. He cried out and pushed hard with his body’s need
"That's right, they're on their way and this will all be over soon" Shawn gives Owen a reassuring smile "There you go, keep pushing just like that! You're doing great, Owen!"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen pushed until the contraction stopped breathing heavily “I’m scared Shawn” he said shaking a little “And I don’t mean just about birthing them which is terrifying by itself….what if I fail them?” He asked scared before crying out at another pain grabbing behind his legs to lean forward pushing as hard as he could feeling the child move slowly down
"Owen...you're not going to fail them, I know that you're going to be an amazing parent. Don't worry, I'll always be here to help you raise them" Shawn smiles warmly.
Owen gasped for air a little as the contraction passed and looked at Shawn, sweat dripping down his forehead “Okay, I trust you, and I know you’ll be an amazing dad too” he smiled warmly at him
Shawn smiles a uses one of the towels to wipe the sweat away "You think so?"
Owen smiled gently “Thank you. Of course I do, you’ve been so involved since the start, how could you not beeeeeeeeee” he moaned loudly at another contraction bearing down crying out as he started to feel a burning sensation
"There we go, that's it! You're starting to crown now!"
Owen shook his head “Nope, no no, this is not happening” he said shaking a little before another contraction hit and he screamed out in pain as he pushed down feeling like he was being torn immediately with the burning and stretching sensation.
"I-It's okay! You're doing it! You're so strong, Owen"
Owen cried “How could you do this to me?!” He cried out shaking, sweat covering his shaking body as he screamed again leaning forward trying to push the head out of him “It’s too big!” He cried out feeling exhausted and scared
"I-I'm so sorry, I never meant for any of this to happen...I never meant to get you pregnant...I never meant to fall for you... I'm so sorry for everything" Shawn tears up, still holding Owen close. He had one hand cradling the baby's emerging head while his other arm was wrapped around Owen's shoulders to help keep him steady.
Owen sobbed a little as the contraction eased up “I’m s-sorry Shawn, I didn’t mean it…” he said tiredly not fully comprehending what Shawn had said “It just really hurts” he whimpered and arched his back a little as another contraction hit him and he bore down grunting loudly feeling the head slowly emerge from him, much slower than he would like
"I know...I know, it's okay..." Shawn hushes Owen, barely realizing what he had just said himself "You're doing so good, her head is almost out now. Just keep going..."
Owen nodded breathing heavily as the contraction passed before another started up shortly after. He screamed out a little and bore down hard grunting as he pushed as hard as he could, his face bright red and sweat dripping down his forehead quickly
The baby's head finally slides out into Shawn's hand "There we go, her head is out. You're doing great, rest for a minute to catch your breath" He says softly.
Owen gasped out in relief leaning back on the bed panting quickly “I don’t want to do this again no matter how much smaller our boy is” he said shakily, tears falling down his cheeks quickly as he tried to get his breath back between the contractions
Shawn gently wipes away Owen's tears and sweat "I know...at least he should be easier to deliver than his sister..."
Owen chuckled dryly “That doesn’t really make me feel better” he whimpered as he felt another contraction building before leaning forward crying out as he pushed as hard as he could, his whole body shaking
Shawn gently helps to guide the baby's shoulders out before he carefully tugs her out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,486 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy