C My brothers best friend

Owen gasps and cried out in relief as the baby came free breathing heavily looking over at Shawn “Is she okay?” He asked panting heavily

The baby starts to cry loudly "She's absolutely perfect" Shawn grins as he lifts the baby up to set her on Owen's chest.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen held her close feeling tears falling again for a different reason “She’s beautiful” he said happily rubbing her back gently trying to calm her down while wiping her gently to get rid of the bloods and fluid on her “She’s got your olive, able to tan skin tone, lucky her” he laughed softly and wiped his own tears quickly

"She has your hair though, lucky girl" Shawn chuckles and lays a towel over her back to keep her warm.

Owen sniffled a little “She’s so perfect. What should we call her? Do you think Molly suits her?” He asked remembering that Shawn liked the name. He kissed the little girls head gently

"I think it does, what about you?" Shawn grins brightly.

Owen smiled gently and nodded “I think it fits too” he said happily before wincing as he felt movement from the other baby

"Molly it is then" Shawn smiles at Owen before noticing his discomfort "Is our little boy on his way?"

Owen bit his lip and arched his back a bit being careful of the little girl on his chest “Yes” he whimpered out “I feel that building pressure again” he said scared

Shawn gently moves Molly out of the way, but keeping her close by to keep an eye on her "It's okay, just this last baby and you'll be done"

Owen laughed weakly “Yeah, no worries, just one more child stretching you beyond belief and causing you unimaginable pain. No worries” he laughed a little before moaning quietly at the pain starting up again

"Our son is smaller than Molly, you should have an easier time with him"

Owen laughed still in pain “You say that as if it should be comforting but it’s not” he whimpered and moaned loudly feeling the baby drop into position

"But it's true" Shawn gently squeezes Owen's hand "See? He's already making progress!"

Owen squeezed his hand back gently “Again, not super comforting” he laughed lightly before crying out at a contraction and bore down, his face going red as he pushed as hard as he could

"I'm trying, okay?" Shawn laughs, rubbing Owen's back.

Owen grunted as the contraction ended, breathing heavily “I know” he panted “Thank you” he said softly whimpering as he felt the pain build again and pushed as hard as he could swearing loudly when he felt the familiar burning again

"You're crowning already! You're so damn strong, y'know that?" Shawn grins "Do you want to touch his head?" He offers.

Owen smiled weakly at him and nodded reaching his hand down gently running his fingers over the baby’s head gently “Wow” he said softly before biting his lip moaning at another contraction bearing down as hard as he could screaming out a little as it reached its widest poitn

"Pretty amazing, right?" Shawn grins, gently laying his hand on the baby's head to stop it from coming out too fast and causing Owen's hole to tear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post