C My brothers best friend

Owen sobbed a little gasping for air between the contractions. He squeezed Shawns hand tightly as another contraction came leaning forward pushing as hard as he could, sweat dripping down his face again

"Good job, Owen. Just a few more pushes and you'll be done" Shawn says softly "You're so strong"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen nodded whimpering quietly before pushing down again feeling the head release, he gasped and sighed in relief “Just the shoulders” he said panting a little. Nick entered the apartment at the time and came to the bedroom going to Owen’s side “Hey baby, I’m here, I love you, you’re so strong” he said pushing Owens hair back gently and taking his hand tightly. Owen looked at him panting heavily “Love you too” he said softly before gasping and leaning forward crying out as he pushed as hard as he could

Shawn bites back his feelings of anger and jealousy, instead choosing to smile at Nick "The baby girl is already here, do you want to hold her?" He asks, hoping Nick would decline the offer.

Nick smiled gently but shook his head “I’ll hold her after, I’ll just help Owen through this for the moment” he said rubbing the back of his boyfriends hand. Owen groaned loudly, his back arching a little as he felt another contraction building up quickly, he cried out and bore down pushing as hard as he could sweat dripping down his face

Shawn relaxes a bit, relieved that he didn't have to help Owen through this alone "The baby boy will be here in a few minutes now too, his head is out" He smiles.

Owen couldn’t stop crying” “Please, please, please get out” he cried brokenly. He felt another contraction coming “I don’t want to do this anymore” he cried brokenly. Nick rubbed the back of his hand “You have to, come on, push” he said helping Owen sit up a bit. “Shut the hell up Nick!” Owen screamed at him as he bore down as hard as he could

"Don't take that personally, most laboring parents say things like that because of the pain. Owen doesn't mean it" Shawn tells Nick, trying not to show how amused he was before turning his attention to delivering the baby boy.

Nick looked a little shocked as Owen had never really yelled at him before, he nodded at Shawn and focused on Owen. Owen sobbed leaning back at the end of the contraction “How is he not out yet. Didn’t his sister leave a big enough hole for him to get through” he cried a little before crying out and pushing hard again, his whole body shaking

Shawn gently and carefully pulls the baby out, laying the crying newborn on Owen's chest "He's out! You did it, Owen!"

Owen panted breathlessly “Oh my god, I did it. They’re both okay” he said tearfully and rubbed the back of the baby gently “Hi there little one” he said softly kissing the little boys head gently “Hi Sam” he said happily tearing up gently

Sam wiggles and cries in Owen's arms, stretching his short limbs "See? I told you that you could do it" Shawn grins.

Owen smiled over at Shawn happily before slowly moving to sit up “Here, you should hold him” he said tiredly holding the little boy out to Shawn gently. Nick swallowed back his jealousy as he moved to pick up the baby girl gently

"R-Really? Shouldn't Nick hold him first...?" Shawn looks surprised by Owen's suggestion as he carefully takes Sam into his arms while Molly starts to cry.

Owen looked at him tiredly and yawned “Of course not, you’re his biological dad and you’re going to be a part of his life” he said before laying back down tiredly. Nick rocked the little girl gently going and sitting next to Owen who was drifting off to sleep “Hey babe” he said quietly “Mm” Owen mumbled already almost asleep, “Will you marry me?” He asked pulling a ring out of his pocket. Owen was too tired to even comprehend what was happening and just thought agreeing would mean that he could fall asleep now so he said “Sure”, he felt something slide on his finger but didn’t really notice as he fell to sleep

Shawn smiles a bit and cuddles Sam then looks surprised when Molly stops crying, freezing in shock when he hears Nick's question.

Nick smiled brightly and rocked the baby girl before gently settling her back down “I’ll be back in a little while” he said to Shawn “He’ll be hungry when he wakes up so I’ll get him something nice” he said before heading out the door. Sam reached out with his little hands grabbing at the air cooing at his dad

"Okay, I'll stay here for awhile to keep an eye on them while you're gone" Shawn replies as he reaches over to pick up Sam.

Sam settled in his arms happily, gurgling a little as Molly began to cry loudly on the bed

Shawn moves over to very carefully scoop Molly up into his other arm "Shhh, it's okay. Daddy is here, baby girl"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post