Closed My brothers best friend
Owen laughed lightly and winked back at him “I’m always keen to have alone time with you” he grinned as the entered and he bypassed the front desk going straight to the elevator pulling out a keycard to get them to their floor
Shawn laughs and kisses Owen "That makes two of us" He grins.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen happily wrapped his arms around Shawns neck gently kissing him back “I love you” he said happily before pulling away and going down to their room opening the door. He grinned back at Shawn and led him in, rose petals spread all over the ground and champagne in a ice bucket on the counter of the kitchenette
"I love you too" Shawn grins lovingly as they enter the room "Oooh, fancy"
Owen laughed “You said not even 20 minutes ago I love romance and I wanted to make it look good for you” he grinned and went and opened the bottle of champagne pouring each of them a glass happily
"It does, I love it" Shawn smiles and holds up his glass for a toast.
Owen smiled and took his hand leading him over to the patio with the view of the city before holding up his glass happily “To us” he said happily before drinking some
"To us" Shawn does the same, gently squeezing Owen's hand.
Owen smiled gently and sat his glass down on the table set out there before turning to Shawn biting his lip still holding his other hand gently he knelt down on one knee “Shawn, I love you so much, you’re my best friend in the world and I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else that makes me feel the way you do. Will you marry me?” He asked fumbling a little as he pulled out a ring box from his pocket holding it up to him smiling nervously
Shawn stares in stunned silence for a moment before nodding with tears in his eyes "Yes! Of course I will!" He grins and hugs Owen tightly.
Owen smiled brightly and slid the ring on his finger happily before kissing his fiancé gently “I love you so much” he said wiping the tears gently from Shawns cheeks
"I love you too, I love you so so much" Shawn whispers happily "I wanted to propose to you too, but I wasn't sure if I should after what happened the last time you were proposed to..."
Owen laughed lightly “You mean when the guy who would fight with me then ignore me for days, who showed up at about the end of my labour and gave me an anaphylactic reaction proposed to me when I was dead to the world. I’m pretty sure I would have said yes to you” he teased playfully and kissed him again happily “Either way, you’ve got yourself a fiancé now” he winked
Shawn chuckles softly and kisses Owen again "Well I'm glad that it's you, I wouldn't want anyone else" He smiles.
Owen smiled brightly up at him blinking back tears himself “I’m so glad that our dates ditched us that night” he laughed and stroked his cheek gently “Best night of my life, not including tonight or when the twins were born obviously” he laughed lightly
"I agree, I've never been more grateful to have been ditched" Shawn laughs, gently squeezing Owen's hand.
Owen smiled brightly up at him and kissed him softly wrapping his arms around his neck gently “Babe, what do you want to do now?” He grinned against his mouth
"Well we do have this room and this bed all to ourselves" Shawn grins and winks at Owen.
Owen grinned and led him inside to the bed happily. A little later Owen laid there panting a bit “I love you” he said happily laying his head on Shawns chest happily
"I love you too" Shawn grins and kisses Owen's forehead and shuts his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy