Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled gently “Busy day at work?” He asked gently rubbing the back of his hand lightly before putting Sam down to have a rest in a rocker
"Yeah, I got to leave early because I almost fell asleep in the break room" Shawn laughs softly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen took Molly from him gently and set her down to nap as well. He took Shawn’s hand leading him to the couch and smiled helping him lay down on his lap gently stroking his hair “Baby, that’s not good” he said softly “I’ll get up when the twins are fussy for the next few nights, it’s important you’re okay to work, we don’t want you misdiagnosing someone or falling asleep at important times”
"You don't have to do that. It's not that I haven't been sleeping well, I'm just having trouble staying away sometimes. I think I might be sick, it's probably nothing" Shawn sighs and relaxes, shutting his eyes.
Owen gently stroked his hair gently helping him to relax “Maybe while you’re at work you should get your bloods taken, maybe you’re just missing some vitamins or something” he said softly
"Good idea, I'll have to remember to do that" Shawn smiles tiredly.
Owen smiled gently “Have a rest baby, I can reheat the pizza for you later when it gets here” he said softly
"Alright, thanks babe" Shawn kisses Owen and lays down to take a nap.
Owen smiled gently and stroked his hair lightly as he fell asleep before carefully getting up to go get the pizza and then returning laying with Shawn smiling gently
Shawn smiles in his sleep and snuggles closer to Owen.
Owen chuckled softly and held his fiancé close rubbing his back gently. He fell asleep shortly after holding Shawn happily
Shawn wakes up about an hour later and rushes into the bathroom to throw up.
Owen sat up quickly rubbing his eyes “Baby? Are you okay?” He asked getting up and following him into the bathroom rubbing his back gently “You’re okay” he said softly
Shawn groans and wipes his mouth with his sleeve "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..."
Owen went and grabbed him a cup of water bringing it back to him “Here, sip on this” he said softly continuing to rub Shawn’s back gently
Shawn takes a few drinks and smiles a bit "Thanks, babe"
Owen kissed his head gently “Baby, maybe it’s stress, maybe with your workload and the twins and planning a wedding, maybe it’s just all too much” he said softly “Maybe you should take tomorrow off work, have a day off and get better”
"Maybe, I hope you're right" Shawn says, gently leaning against Owen.
Owen held him against his chest gently rubbing his back gently “Are you okay to move? Do you want to go back to bed?” He asked softly
"Yeah, I'm going to try going back to sleep" Shawn nods and stands up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,487 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy