Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled gently and kissed him softly “I want you to be as comfortable as possible, if you want to have the baby here then I’m happy with that” he smiled gently
Shawn kisses back and smiles "Thank you, babe"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled gently “Whatever makes you happy” he smiled gently.
Shawn hugs Owen and sighs happily.
Owen smiled gently. Another few weeks passed and Owen sat on the couch waiting for Shawn to get home
Shawn soon returns and flops onto the couch beside Owen "Hey, hon" He smiles and holds the other man's hand.
Owen Owen rubbed the back of his hand gently “Bane, why did the midwife ring me and say sorry that she wasn’t a match for us?” He asked raising an eyebrow “Why did you cancel the midwife and not tell me”
"I just got a bad feeling from her, I want to pick someone I feel comfortable trusting" Shawn pouts a bit and rubs his belly.
Owen laughed lightly “Babe, you’ve known Clara for seven years…what’s going on?” He asked softly rubbing the back of his hand gently
"I-I don't know...I guess I just don't like the idea of having anyone other than you there with me when I give birth..." Shawn admits.
Owen smiled lovingly at him “I love you, very very much, but what if something happened? I’m not medical like you, I wouldn’t know what to do?” He said biting his lip a little
"I know, and I wouldn't want to put all of that responsibility on you...I just need to get over my weird feelings about having a midwife. I guess the idea just make me anxious?"
Owen rubbed the back of his hand gently “Baby, I don’t want you to feel anxious. Maybe you could get someone to teach me over the next couple of months what to expect and we can make a decision if I can do this for you or if we need someone?”
"That's a great idea, babe" Shawn grins, pressing a kiss to Owen's cheek.
Owen laughed lightly “Mmhmm, it’s clearly all my own idea and you had no influence on this at all” he teased playfully “Firing our midwives” he shook his head laughing
"Of course, my love" Shawn laughs.
Owen grinned and kissed him softly smiling before pulling back happily “What do you want to do today?”
"All I want to do is spend time with you and the kids" Shawn replies, kissing back.
Owen smiled at him brightly “I love you” he said happily and kissed his forehead softly. A few more months go by and Shawn is near full term “Baby, I don’t know about this, the doctor doing your sonogram said the baby is big, I don’t want you hurt or something happening” he said a little scared
"Don't worry, nothing will happen. I know what I'm doing, I've delivered dozens of babies before" Shawn says "Besides, we live like ten minutes away from the hospital"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,489 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy