Closed My brothers best friend
Owen hummed lightly as he got the twins settled down for a nap before going back and sitting on the couch waiting for Shawn
Shawn soon returns and snuggles up to Owen.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled gently pulling Shawn close and kissed his head softly “Hi there” he chuckled
"Hey...guess what?" Shawn asks softly.
Owen laughed “What?” He asked smiling gently and kissed his head
"A certain little someone decided that today is their birthday" Shawn smiles anxiously.
Owen froze “What?” He asked pulling back quickly looking at him “Are you okay?” He asked touching his cheek gently
"I am at the moment, I think it just started so I'm more uncomfortable than in pain right now" Shawn says, leaning into Owen's touch.
Owen nodded and pulled him close rubbing his back gently “Should I wait to ring my mum to pick the twins up then? Or should I call her now?”
"You can call her now, that way she has time to get here before things get too bad. I don't them getting scared" Shawn says, rubbing his stomach.
Owen kissed his head softly “Okay” he said and gently got up from the couch going to call his mum before returning and pulling Shawn close gently
Shawn hugs Owen close and rests his head on his fiance's chest.
Owen rubbed his back gently “Don’t be nervous baby, everything is going to be fine, okay? I won’t let anything happen to you or our baby okay?” He smiled gently
"I know, I trust you" Shawn smiles lovingly and takes Owen's hand in his own.
Owen smiled and rubbed his hand gently. An hour later Owen’s mum picked up the twins, Owen went down to help her out everything in the car before returning to Shawn’s side “How are you feeling?” He asked gently
"It's starting to hurt now" Shawn says as he relaxes, having just gotten through another contraction.
Owen kissed his head softly and ran a hand through his hair gently “One hour down just another probably 10 or so hours to go” he said smiling softly “Do you want to take a walk? I can hold you steady if you have pain? That’s meant to help move things forward right?”
"That actually sounds nice, I could use a walk to stretch my legs a bit before I'm in too much pain to move around" Shawn smiles and carefully stands up.
Owen smiled gently and took his hand grabbing his phone and wallet before leading him outside making sure to stay close in case he needed him to lean on
Shawn gently squeezes his fiance's hand as they walk around the block together, stopping every few minutes to allow him to ride out a contraction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy