Closed My brothers best friend
Owen gently laid him down getting up and grabbing a cloth and bowl of cool water for later before returning and holding him for a little while longer
Shawn soon wakes up from the pain "Oww..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen kissed his head gently “You’re okay, just pant through it” he said softly rubbing his back gently
Shawn nods and does as Owen told him to.
Owen smiled gently “You’re doing so good” he smiled gently “Your contractions have come together a little more, they’re about 7 minutes apart now”
"Th-That's good, it means I'm making progress" Shawn smiles a bit.
Owen kissed him gently “Yeah, you’re doing so well” he smiled gently at him “Do you want me to check your dilation again?” He asked gently stroking his fiancé’s cheek softly
"Yeah, I want to be able to keep track of how quickly things are moving along" Shawn nods.
Owen nodded and got up and washed his hand before returning “Okay, relax” he said softly waiting for him to relax before entering his fingers gently “You’re about 5cm” he said softly
"Halfway there already?" Shawn smiles a bit, looking nervous.
Owen smiled gently “I mean it has been almost 6 hours” he laughed lightly before getting up and going to wash his hands
"That's true" Shawn chuckles.
Owen returned and climbed back onto the bed pulling Shawn close gently kissing his head softly as he felt him tense in his arms
Shawn groans and bites his lip as he pants through the pain.
Owen rubbed his back gently “That’s it, keep panting like that” he said softly rubbing his back
Shawn nods and leans against Owen, gently squeezing his hand.
Owen smiled gently rubbing the back of his hand softly as he watched the contraction fade “How about we try and distract you a bit? Hmm? Any names you like?”
"S-Star or Lilly are both cute for a girl" Shawn smiles a bit.
Owen smiled “I like Lilly, what about for a boy?” He asked softly continuing to rub Shawn’s back as they talked
"Jason or...ah...Ryan" Shawn says, during up a bit "Wh-What about you? Have any names in mind?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,500 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy